View Poll Results: Worst Series Endings of All Time

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Seinfeld" - Even fans of this show know that the last episode sucked mightily.

1 16.67%
  • "Lost" - This one lost me and that's no lie, 2 hours of complete mumbo jumbo.

1 16.67%
  • "The Sopranos" - An ending so bad it's been parodied since day one.

0 0%
  • Star Trek The Next Generation" - ANOTHER multiple timeline story! You couldn'd do better?

0 0%
  • "Six Feet Under" - Flash forward into the past pheh.... I was disappointed.

1 16.67%
  • "M.A.S.H." - You couldn't make a worse series finale than this one. Dreadful, truly dreadfull.

2 33.33%
  • "Dream On" - An above average premise that ended horribly wrong.

0 0%
  • "Babylon 5" - Probably not their fault but ending such a massive story arc so lamely, well sucks!

0 0%
  • "St. Elsewhere" - The only ending of a longtime series that's even worse than M.A.S.H. Snow Globe?

1 16.67%
  • "NYPD Blue" - There's nothing worse than a fighter who stays in the ring one bout too long...

0 0%

Worst Series Endings of all Times!!!!

To me there's nothing worse than a much beloved series not just failing to "stick the landing", but failing to even find the runway! I've put together a poll of what I consider the worst. You tell me what you think.

Worf

I did not like the way MASH ended. I know that many thought it was brilliant, but I hated it.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    My least favorite was Battlestar Galactica. Time travel stuff again, and not any good.

Of this list - yeah, Sopranos...I know what they tried to do but dammit...Tony deserved better.

Suspended
    MASH and LOST were the only two series on your list I saw.

I was pretty lost with the ending of LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    "Lost" - This one lost me and that's no lie, 2 hours of complete mumbo jumbo.
    Don't let FA hear you say that

I don't remember most of show endings in your poll, but final episode of animated show King Of the Hill was probably worst series ending I have seen. We always thought that Bobby Hill (son of Hank) is going to grow up to be some kind of stand up comic. But at last espisode, they turn him into a butcher.

Ajani
    I've only seen the Star Trek, Babylon 5 & Seinfeld endings... I don't really remember the Trek one, so I can't comment... I liked the Seinfeld ending cuz it made a point, though I understand why so many fans of the series hated it since many of them related to the characters and the ending let them know that they are all selfish @$$holes... I like B5 as a series and the ending (only thing I didn't like was the first season)...

I thought the last episode of 6 Feet Under was exquisite. Best final 3 episodes of any show, ever. Depressing/ Maybe, but also deeply moving, and ultimately uplifting.

The worst was Deadwood . . . because it had no ending.

(Quote) six feet under birth, death and rebirth are a way of life as everything,everyone, everywhere...ends. well everyone's waiting... so in the mean time I'll vote for it. "damn that was some ending.

Worf, how come you didn't include DAEDWOOD in this Pool, as that ending was looking forward to season four, HBO sure did hate this thing.
    Chet Baker-Trumpet
    Pepper Adams-Baritone Sax
    Herbie Mann-Flute
    Bill Evans-Piano
    Paul Chambers-Bass & Connie Kay-Drums
    (....ALONE TOGETHER....) DEC. 30 1958
    produced by...Orrin Keepnews...

Thread Information