I'm kind of surprised that there isn't already a thread about this latest from Judd Apatow & Co. I saw it on Friday and frankly, I think I broke myself from laughing so hard. It doesn't quite hit the sweetly authentic notes that previous efforts like The 40-Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up have (there are plenty of plot developments in this one that are frankly implausible), but it scores with the same improvisational dialogue and raunchy humor that has become Apatow's stock in trade. This is the movie that I think everyone wishes the American Pie series had been. Stars Jonah Hill and Michael Cera (of Arrested Development) riff back and forth with the chemistry of seasoned pros, and there are almost too many scene-stealing supporting roles to keep track of, most especially Christopher Mintz-Plasse, who is sure to make "McLovin" the buzzword of the summer.

If you want to see a teen comedy with brains, heart, and top-notch dick jokes... See. This. Film. And if that doesn't appeal to you, screw it, see it anyway.

-Coop