Stealth

Printable View

• 07-31-2005, 08:52 PM
    s dog
    Stealth
    This movie was nothing to call home about, but there is a scene where they have Jessica biel in a two piece bikini. She has one of the best looking bodies in the whole world, The movie is dam near worth going to see just for that 15 second shot ,but not much else.
  • 08-01-2005, 06:48 AM
    Kam
    Quote:

Originally Posted by s dog
    This movie was nothing to call home about, but there is a scene where they have Jessica biel in a two piece bikini. She has one of the best looking bodies in the whole world, The movie is dam near worth going to see just for that 15 second shot ,but not much else.

you'll hate me for this, but have met her (very briefly) in person once. VERY pretty girl, but shorter than i thought she'd be. seemed very nice for the minute or so she was around. unfortunately for me (but fortunately for her i am sure) she was wearing clothes, albeit a formitting dress.
    :)
  • 08-01-2005, 07:29 PM
    eisforelectronic
    I hate you Kam!
  • 08-02-2005, 05:39 AM
    Kam
    she was less than a foot away from me.... smelled nice too.

:D
  • 08-02-2005, 11:21 AM
    Worf101
    Dang....
    Got me all "playa hatin'" and s**t. Pbbbst!!!!! Name dropper!!!! LOL... glad somebody see's these folks in the real world.

Da Worfster
  • 08-03-2005, 06:04 AM
    Kam
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101
    Got me all "playa hatin'" and s**t. Pbbbst!!!!! Name dropper!!!! LOL... glad somebody see's these folks in the real world.

Da Worfster

Hold your arm out to the side... now look at your elbow. She was just about that far away.....

hehehe
    i am evil :D:D:D
    k2