Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    (Pulls ol' Smoke over to the above mentioned water cooler. But, this time Sir T, GMichael, L.J. and Kelsci are all still there. Smokey is introduced to the water cooler head first in a dunking style! Smokey is now having trouble hearing all the gossip with all that water in his ears.)

JSE
    WAAAAAHAHAHAH LOL(I know this is all gurgly to you Smoke!!)
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    WAAAAAHAHAHAH LOL(I know this is all gurgly to you Smoke!!)
    ROFLMAO

As GMichael said, maybe that was a Vogon

(Pulls ol' Smoke over to the above mentioned water cooler. But, this time Sir T, GMichael, L.J. and Kelsci are all still there. Smokey is introduced to the water cooler head first in a dunking style! Smokey is now having trouble hearing all the gossip with all that water in his ears.)

JSE
    JSE! You a bad man, you very bad, you a very very bad man, you're a bad JSE, bad JSE, very bad bad man!

Too funny, but you got me choking on my lunch ... GACK ... okay now it's all over my monitor, problem solved!
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

JSE
    And the German judge gives him a 9.5 for that dive. It had a very hard difficulty level, but there was too much of a splash.

JSE, where were you when I ran my who's the funniest guy thread? Did you take time off?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer
    JSE! You a bad man, you very bad, you a very very bad man, you're a bad JSE, bad JSE, very bad bad man!

Too funny, but you got me choking on my lunch ... GACK ... okay now it's all over my monitor, problem solved!
    Eiyooowwa. Anyone got a paper towel?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    (....sound coming over intercom in the lobby....)

Could please Mr Sir TT, JSE, GMichael, L.J. and Kelsci stop gossiping all day, get away from water cooler and get back to work.

that is all (...click...)

LJ walks smoothly by, he has a confident glow in his eyes. The secretary smiles at him and winks. He gives her the look, so as to say " we've been through this, you know that I'm married". Moving on, he approaches GM and gives him a nod(everybody who's anybody knows the nod means meet me at the water cooler and bring the fellas, I got the latest scoop). Everyone has gathered at the cooler. LJ starts to whisper to the guys"...........psst........whisper.........shhh....... .giggle......DON'T LOOK AT EM.......wait he's coming, break it up". Everyone walks away in disbelief and amazement.............

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    And the German judge gives him a 9.5 for that dive. It had a very hard difficulty level, but there was too much of a splash.

JSE, where were you when I ran my who's the funniest guy thread? Did you take time off?

Yep, I'm a little scarce these days. The audio hobby has cooled off a bit but I still check in every now and then to see what's going on and to kick some printer arse! Dang, now what do I do? Sir T, Wooch and I have been calling out Lex for a few years now. Ah the good ol days. I still go back and read some of the old Lex/TLADINY posts every now and then to laugh my butt off.

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    LJ walks smoothly by, he has a confident glow in his eyes. The secretary smiles at him and winks. He gives her the look, so as to say " we've been through this, you know that I'm married". Moving on, he approaches GM and gives him a nod(everybody who's anybody knows the nod means meet me at the water cooler and bring the fellas, I got the latest scoop). Everyone has gathered at the cooler. LJ starts to whisper to the guys"...........psst........whisper.........shhh....... .giggle......DON'T LOOK AT EM.......wait he's coming, break it up". Everyone walks away in disbelief and amazement............. ?
    That's freaking hillarious!

JSE

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    He gives her the look, so as to say " we've been through this, you know that I'm married". Moving on, he approaches GM and gives him a nod(everybody who's anybody knows the nod means meet me at the water cooler and bring the fellas, I got the latest scoop). Everyone has gathered at the cooler. LJ starts to whisper to the guys"...........psst........whisper.........shhh....... .giggle......DON'T LOOK AT EM.......wait he's coming, break it up". Everyone walks away in disbelief and amazement.............
    GM pokes his head out of his office and looks at LJ for a second. LJ knows what this means. He meets GM at their usual place near the copiers. GM has confirmed what is and what isn't true from the last batch of juicy gossip. He throws in a few new tidbits for LJ to spread around. GM heads back to his office.

LJ walks smoothly by, he has a confident glow in his eyes. The secretary smiles at him and winks............................................. .................................. the cooler.... giggle.....
    WHAT?!....... etc..................................

What was this thread about again................ ................ ................ ................hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahaha. O man, this is toooooo funny. OK OK let me catch my breath..............hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha(t ears running down).......OK, you guys gotta stop. No seriously,(trying to hold a straight face)............sniff, sniff(rubbing eyes)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information