Thread: Smallville

Forum Regular

Smallville

Anybody else obsessed with this show?

I first started watching it a couple years ago, but a while back I caught the season 1 and 2 DVD sets on sale for 20 bucks and really got into it. So of course, I had to get season 3 and 4.

It can get a little Dawson's Creeky at times, but the episodes in season 5 have been awesome. The whole Brainiac thing is killer.

I've managed to get a couple of my friends from work hooked on it...........and now, long story short, I've got 8 or 9 people coming over every Thursday at 7.

I enjoy this show. The sound quality and special effects are great. Lonna Lang is hot and Louis isn't so bad either. They aren't shy about showing a little skin. My HDD records it for me each week and I watch on the weekends. I also bought Season 1 a while back.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by caniac
    Anybody else obsessed with this show?

I first started watching it a couple years ago, but a while back I caught the season 1 and 2 DVD sets on sale for 20 bucks and really got into it. So of course, I had to get season 3 and 4.

It can get a little Dawson's Creeky at times, but the episodes in season 5 have been awesome. The whole Brainiac thing is killer.

I've managed to get a couple of my friends from work hooked on it...........and now, long story short, I've got 8 or 9 people coming over every Thursday at 7.
    It's my favorite too.
    It's especially good in High Definition.
    my system
    Technics SL-1210M5G
    OC9/MLII
    Marantz AV8003
    Oppo BD-83
    Yamaha C-70
    Crown MA-12000i
    Emotiva XPA-5

Forum Regular
    Divertingly good show. I began watching it in rerums last year on ABC Family Channel. I am sure the stereo sound must be good, but my cable company is not passing the stereo signal properly from the UHF station in the area that carries the current run nor is the stereo channels properly balanced on ABC Family. I am just too tired of dealing with idiotic cable companies all these years who fail to monitor the audio they send out to their subscribers. I have to admire the special effects that have gone into this show. There is a good special effects crew working this show. Kelsci.

Thread Information