Saw Trainwreck Today

Printable View

• 08-11-2015, 01:38 PM
    Jack in Wilmington
    Saw Trainwreck Today
    Didn't know anybody in the cast and only went on the previews that I saw on TV. It was a little slow getting up to speed, but once there, it was quite funny. Give it a solid 7.5 out of 10.
  • 08-12-2015, 11:21 AM
    Worf101
    Thanks for the review Jack. I've been debating on whether or not to see this one....

Thanks....

Worf
  • 08-12-2015, 02:23 PM
    Jack in Wilmington
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    Thanks for the review Jack. I've been debating on whether or not to see this one....

Thanks....

Worf

There's something sexy about Amy Schumer. She's a little chunky, has a bit of an overbite and has just that touch of sluttyness that works.
  • 09-04-2016, 06:49 PM
    Mr Peabody
    I saw this earlier this year and thought it was hilarious. It made me a big Amy Schumer fan and I agree with Jack's observation of her.

There's a few parts that had me rolling like her first boyfriend and her at the movies and the intervention sceen, LOL
  • 09-07-2016, 04:08 AM
    Hyfi
    I have this one in queue, looking forward to a good laugh
  • 09-07-2016, 09:24 AM
    topspeed
    My wife loved this movie, but it wasn't my cup 'o tea. Despite the fact that I like Amy Shumer as a comedienne, her character was so devoid of redeeming qualities, I simply didn't care what happened to her.

Don't mind me, I thought Birdman was one of the worst movies ever made and it won Best Picture, so what do I know?
  • 09-13-2016, 06:34 AM
    Feanor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by topspeed View Post
    My wife loved this movie, but it wasn't my cup 'o tea. Despite the fact that I like Amy Shumer as a comedienne, her character was so devoid of redeeming qualities, I simply didn't care what happened to her.

Don't mind me, I thought Birdman was one of the worst movies ever made and it won Best Picture, so what do I know?

I could stand to watch only about half-an-hour of 'Birdman'. At that point I concluded (fairly or otherwise) that is was nothing but smarmy narcissistic showbiz BS.