View Poll Results: Sam Raimi's Best Film

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Evil Dead (remember the tree scene?)

0 0%
  • Evil Dead 2 (Gimme back my hand!!!!!!)

0 0%
  • Darkman (Justice has a new face!)

0 0%
  • Army of Darkness (this is my BOOOM stick!)

3 50.00%
  • The Quick and the Dead (Leo, Hackman, Stone, Crowe...and guns)

1 16.67%
  • A Simple Plan (sometimes good people do evil things)

1 16.67%
  • For Love of the Game (another Costner baseball flick)

0 0%
  • Spider-Man (with great power comes great responsibility)

1 16.67%
  • Spider-Man 2 (Doc Ock baby!)

0 0%
  • Spider-Man 3 ($260 million dollar budget...was it worth it?)

0 0%

Sam Raimi: Best Film (yep another poll!)

From low-brow low budget cheesy 'dead' movies to Spidey...which film do you think is Sam Raimi's crowning achievement???

Attached is a picture from years ago when I was promoting Bruce Campbell's book IF CHINS COULD KILL. Got to eat some hot dogs with him....awesome awesome guy. He signed every single thing that everyone brought at the signing, answered every question, was insanely funny the entire time, and just a cool guy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sam Raimi: Best Film (yep another poll!)-nate-bruce-campbell.gif  
    Last edited by PeruvianSkies; 08-11-2007 at 09:13 PM.

Sam Raimi seem like a cool guy to hang out with. In the Behind the Scene feature on Spiderman DVD, he is walking around with that old fashion oversize suit (what up with that suit?) and being friendly and joking with everybody.

For his best movie, my pick would be Spider man as one of the best superhero movie ever made. My only complaint about his Spider man movies are injecting romance where it is not called for.

I went for ARMY OF DARKNESS....rarely does the third installment actual get better, but I just found this film to be the pinnacle of the series. It's incredibly funny and Campbell is just living it up!

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    My only complaint about his Spider man movies are injecting romance where it is not called for.
    There's nothing wrong with love.

-Coop

We need more votes...thus far ARMY is ahead by just a tad.

Romanticist Philosopher

Thumbs up Army of Darkness

I was going to vote for Darkman because of its originality but Army of Darkness is Sam at his best before he was given the resources to make big budget films. The jokes are hilarious and the one liners are memorable like, "Honey, you got real ugly" or, "Give me some sugar baby." Seeing Evil Dead 1 and 2 will definitely help with the jokes.The movie can be watched numerous times and I like the fact that it is under 90 minutes. You laugh your ass off and never get bored. Shop smart!!!! Shop S-Mart!!! You got that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert-The-Rambler
    I was going to vote for Darkman because of its originality but Army of Darkness is Sam at his best before he was given the resources to make big budget films. The jokes are hilarious and the one liners are memorable like, "Honey, you got real ugly" or, "Give me some sugar baby." Seeing Evil Dead 1 and 2 will definitely help with the jokes.The movie can be watched numerous times and I like the fact that it is under 90 minutes. You laugh your ass off and never get bored. Shop smart!!!! Shop S-Mart!!! You got that!!!

Well said...keep on ramblin'!

Thread Information