Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mutant from table 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    a Civic Hatchback with 4 subwoofers pumping out the last 2 Live Crew CD, spinnin' hubcaps, tinted windows and a license plate that read "2ThumbsUP".

Hey!!! That sounds like my car!?! All its missing is a "No Fat Chicks" bumbersticker.

Quote Originally Posted by SlumpBuster
    Hey!!! That sounds like my car!?! All its missing is a "No Fat Chicks" bumbersticker.
    Can't help but notice the irony with the bumper sticker and your screen name ...
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer
    Can't help but notice the irony with the bumper sticker and your screen name ...
    ROFLMAO...

C'mon fellas, I'm sure we've all got a few past...encounters....we're not too proud of...

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Well, first and foremost, I don't believe that you try at all. I'm positive that it comes quite naturally...
    ...also, you're not a twerp. Certifiably bonkers and occassionally uncouth, but not a twerp.

Cheers
    I still have my bonkers certificate at home in a frame. It's in the pool room. Still working on the uncouth diploma, but practice whenever possible..
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I still have my bonkers certificate at home in a frame. It's in the pool room. Still working on the uncouth diploma, but practice whenever possible..
    Aaah, the Bonkers Certificate. It is with a certain wistful quality that I remember my days at the University. I also appreciate your choice of the pool room as the ultimate residing place for your certificate. Not too ostentatious. I keep mine in the walk-in closet, right next to the Ermenegildo Zegna straightjacket. You know, the one with the leather strap-downs and the fur lining made from a litter of wolf cubs.
    The Uncouth diploma is another matter. You can't just "practice whenever possible". It takes years of dedicated/obsessive routine to see it to fruition. I'll never forget the level of accomplishment I felt upon completion of my thesis The Degredation of Ethical Standards and Systems in North America: A Composite Look at a World of Lust and Crime. Two solid months of endeavor, using a test group that ultimately included myself, a hirsute Canadian girl, three cases of Nair, and two cages of swallows, and many, many long nights at Binions in Las Vegas. Those were the days of wine and roses, to be sure.
    Good luck GMichael. We all have faith inyour abilities. If your interested there is funding available for whichever avenue of uncouth higher learning you choose to pursue--both through general educational loans and scholarships and the NEA.

Cheers to you and all your efforts,
    M
    Last edited by bobsticks; 08-11-2006 at 06:17 AM.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Aaah, the Bonkers Certificate. It is with a certain wistful quality that I remember my days at the University. I also appreciate your choice of the pool room as the ultimate residing place for your certificate. Not too ostentatious. I keep mine in the walk-in closet, right next to the Ermenegildo Zegna straightjacket. You know, the one with the leather strap-downs and the fur lining made from a litter of wolf cubs.
    The Uncouth diploma is another matter. You can't just "practice whenever possible". It takes years of dedicated/obsessive routine to see it to fruition. I'll never forget the level of accomplishment I felt upon completion of my thesis The Degredation of Ethical Standards and Systems in North America: A Composite Look at a World of Lust and Crime. Two solid months of endeavor, using a test group that ultimately included myself, a hisute Canadian girl, three cases of Nair, and two cages of swallows, and many, many long nights at Binions in Las Vegas. Those were the days of wine and roses, to be sure.
    Good luck GMichael. We all have faith inyour abilities. If your interested there is funding available for whichever avenue of uncouth higher learning you choose to pursue--both through general educational loans and scholarships and the NEA.

Cheers to you and all your efforts,
    M
    Oh? How exciting. Another alumni! Do you still remember our school chant?
    Thank you, I thought the pool room was better than the garage. Nice touch to keep yours in the closet next to the straightjacket. If you take it out of the closet will it no longer be straight? I liked the one with the leather straps. But in the end I choose the one with the leopard skin.
    I work on the Uncouth diploma in my spare time. It's an online class. But I do get plenty of practice. Although I sold my Harley, I still have the same friends. The drinking parties are a great time to brush up on my homework. But when I really want to learn, I hang out with my cousin and the rest of his police buddies. Now THAT'S an uncouth crowd! They make my Harley buddies seem mild.
    I did receive a letter from R.I.T. They said that if I continue to do as well as I have been in classes that they'll be happy to pick up my last two years there. It's all very exciting.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Sorry, I can't remember the chant--a side-effect of the Seconal, Atavan, Darvocet, Nembutal,and Thorazine drip is that my memory is sometimes a bit dodgy. All of this came about due to my beatings at the hands of the cruel and atavistic Las Vegas Police Department. They, of all people, had the nerve to call my research "unnatural" and a "crime against God". Philistines.

Sorry, I can't remember the chant--a side-effect of the Seconal, Atavan, Darvocet, Nembutal,and Thorazine drip is that my memory is sometimes a bit dodgy. All of this came about due to my beatings at the hands of the cruel and atavistic Las Vegas Police Department. They, of all people, had the nerve to call my research "unnatural" and a "crime against God". Philistines.
    I read your article. It was very interesting. But you should have left out the small animals as well as the 4 year olds. I can see their point.

Ah well now..

Well, first and foremost, I don't believe that you try at all. I'm positive that it comes quite naturally...
    ...also, you're not a twerp. Certifiably bonkers and occassionally uncouth, but not a twerp.

Cheers
    LOL, that's a goodie. Not so sure about his being complete "twerp free" as it we're but it is under investigation...

Da Worfster

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    LOL, that's a goodie. Not so sure about his being complete "twerp free" as it we're but it is under investigation...

Da Worfster

Now that hurt.

I read your article. It was very interesting. But you should have left out the small animals as well as the 4 year olds. I can see their point.
    Well, the swallows were absolutly necessary to the INTEGRITY of the RESEARCH. What you don't understand and couldn't possibly understand and won't ever understand is that they were the POINT OF INQUIRY for the whole project!!! The 4 year olds (who were actually 4 1/2!!!!) were actually brought to the premises BY THE POLICE THEMSELVES!!!!

It was a set-up. And furthermore, when you argumentably say that you can "see their point" it just shows that you're in the pocket of the police; it shows that you don't understand SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY and REVIEW!!!!You will never understand the importance of my work and it is important because famous socialogists and people in the know have agreed that it is groundbreaking.I have them on tape.

I feel SO SORRY for You;man. And I am LAUGHING at you::HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

INTERETING??INTERESTING??? It was brilliant and you know it but you can't admit it because you try and rule the roost here at your little AV forum and my work threatens you.

INTERESTING?? Whatever; mr part-time uncouth academic. I am so LAUGHING AT YOU!!

I knew you were a narc.

...whew....push the button wait for the nurse...

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications

New Rule

Well, the swallows were absolutly necessary to the INTEGRITY of the RESEARCH. What you don't understand and couldn't possibly understand and won't ever understand is that they were the POINT OF INQUIRY for the whole project!!! The 4 year olds (who were actually 4 1/2!!!!) were actually brought to the premises BY THE POLICE THEMSELVES!!!!

It was a set-up. And furthermore, when you argumentably say that you can "see their point" it just shows that you're in the pocket of the police; it shows that you don't understand SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY and REVIEW!!!!You will never understand the importance of my work and it is important because famous socialogists and people in the know have agreed that it is groundbreaking.I have them on tape.

INTERETING??INTERESTING??? It was brilliant and you know it but you can't admit it because you try and rule the roost here at your little AV forum and my work threatens you.

INTERESTING?? Whatever; mr part-time uncouth academic. I am so LAUGHING AT YOU!!

I knew you were a narc.

How's 'bout no more creepy Lex impersonations, mmmmkay??? These are starting to scare me...

I knew you were a narc.

That's right. Take your meds. Everything will be OK as long as you keep taking your meds. Nighty night sweet prince.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    If you take it out of the closet will it no longer be straight?
    LMAO!!!! That actually brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard.

OMG, you guys crack me up. This is definately my favourite site on the whole World Wide Web.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    LMAO!!!! That actually brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard.

OMG, you guys crack me up. This is definately my favourite site on the whole World Wide Web.
    You think too much like me. That's very scary.

Either a lot more people read those vintage Lex threads than I ever thought possible, or this board has been seriously infected with some virus or curse or whatever else that broken inkjet might have planted! Agh! We're DOOMED!

I can't even put myself into a mindset where I start mimicking Lex's writing style (bobsticks, you be scarin' me, man!). Somebody quarrantine please if I ever start going on and on about professional credentials, dog distractions, my "friends" in the audio press, in-ceiling speakers, and repeating stuff under different names!
    Wooch's Home Theater 2.0 (Pics)
    Panasonic VIERA TH-C50FD18 50" 1080p
    Paradigm Reference Studio 40, CC, and 20 v.2
    Adire Audio Rava (EQ: Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124)
    Yamaha RX-A1030
    Dual CS5000 (Ortofon OM30 Super)
    Sony UBP-X800
    Sony Playstation 3 (MediaLink OS X Server)
    Sony ES SCD-C2000ES
    JVC HR-S3912U
    Directv HR44 and WVB
    Logitech Harmony 700
    iPhone 5s/iPad 3
    Linksys WES610

The Neverending DVD/BD Collection

Subwoofer Setup and Parametric EQ Results *Dead Link*

Thank you, thank you , lady and gentlmen...
    ...GMichael will playing HAHAs three times a night, for the rest of the weekend.I unfortunately will be...temporarily detained...

Well I did my history homework on Lex3200/JSE/DJSCOTTY, and got a headache
    after about 30mins. The thing that struck me was he knows alot of terms that
    made sense. Thanks to Wooch, Bobsticks, L.J, GMichael, Kex, for all the
    research. I noticed a few guys were backing him up, even after being called out
    buy the senior guys, guys named Godfatherofsoul, steamboy2, daigoro and to
    some extent keisci. I read a couple reviews of his, and they were so long it was
    a friggin joke. Anyway, thanks again.

You think too much like me. That's very scary.
    My friends are always commenting on my bent sense of humour. I see a lot of that same warped view of things in you.

In case you aren't quite sure...that was a compliment.

So was this Lexmark dude also ToLiveAndDieInNY? I'm not sure that I have the moniker down quite right. I tried to do a search for it, but nothing came up. If it's the same guy, he showed up at Rave Recs on occasion too. We still joke about his threads on how to make the best GooGoo Dolls comps and whether it was wrong and should he feel guilty if he made a comp using only their hits.

My friends are always commenting on my bent sense of humour. I see a lot of that same warped view of things in you.

So was this Lexmark dude also ToLiveAndDieInNY? I'm not sure that I have the moniker down quite right. I tried to do a search for it, but nothing came up. If it's the same guy, he showed up at Rave Recs on occasion too. We still joke about his threads on how to make the best GooGoo Dolls comps and whether it was wrong and should he feel guilty if he made a comp using only their hits.
    Yes, TLADIN is him also, hell, I needed a score card to keep track of his threads. He
    was posting threads as Lex, then would argue to himself as JSE. It was nuts. My
    friggin head still hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by likeitloud
    Yes, TLADIN is him also, hell, I needed a score card to keep track of his threads. He
    was posting threads as Lex, then would argue to himself as JSE. It was nuts. My
    I wish that I could find some of those old threads. They'd be buried deep in the archives and I don't know how search for them. I'm sure that you guys would have appreciated them. They were very much like the Speaker thread.

I resemble that remark.

There must be some deffinition of the word "compliment" that I wasn't previouslly aware of.

There must be some deffinition of the word "compliment" that I wasn't previouslly aware of.
    Well, really you need to look at the source and then modify the definition accordingly.

Well, really you need to look at the source and then modify the definition accordingly.
    Modify? Oh, you mean twist?

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by likeitloud
    . He was posting threads as Lex, then would argue to himself as JSE. It was nuts. My

Hey, Hey, Hey,,,,,,,,,,,! I am not TLADINY/Lex/DJScoty/John Baresford/ Scott Aruti/ Onkyo Fanatic, etc etc, etc. Go Back and read a litte more closely.

Myself, Wooch and Sir T were/are his arch enemies. They can vouch for that. He hated the three of us more than anyone here. Plus, if I were Lex, why would I ban myself?

What the hell!!! I come back to check in and I am now Lex? I gotta come around more often.

Later,

JSE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information