Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tony, Tony, Tony.....

Lying like that to Johnny Sac is gonna, gonna git you "whacked".
    I thought this was a good episode. I enjoyed it but Tony's really gone too far lying like that to Johnny Sac. Little Tony's gonna have to get whacked just to keep the lie from coming out. Whew.. what a tangled web. That whole thing with Meadow's fiance though was weird and will probably wind up with Finn getting into an argument with Fat Boy, lettin it slip and windin up dead. Whew...

Da Worfster

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    I thought this was a good episode. I enjoyed it but Tony's really gone too far lying like that to Johnny Sac. Little Tony's gonna have to get whacked just to keep the lie from coming out. Whew.. what a tangled web. That whole thing with Meadow's fiance though was weird and will probably wind up with Finn getting into an argument with Fat Boy, lettin it slip and windin up dead. Whew...

Da Worfster

I actually think Big Tony will protect little Tony due to the whole guilt thing. I can see Sac getting whacked in the next couples of episodes. He seems like a loose cannon and I think Tony knows it.

And yes, Meadow's boyfriend will get it and she will think Tony had something to do with it. I think she is a little suspicious of when her last boyfriend got whacked. Ironically, Tony will have nothing to do with this Boyfriend being killed.

JSE

Resident DVD Reviewer
    I just cant believe fat boy was licking the balls and stroking the cock of that dude in the truck......I didnt know he was a fudge packer! Whats up with that?

And does Meadow have big tits or not? I cant tell in some scenes.....

Da Worfster
    I totally hear you on that! Tony's really going out on a limb for his cousin, and it's not exactly a good thing that Tony B's now a causal effect of Tony S' panic attacks.

Like JSE, I suspect that Finn's living on borrowed time and his demise won't be Tony's fault. Then again, they already did a storyline where Tony does the right thing and it all blows up in his face, so who knows how that thread will sort itself out. Overall though last night's episode was pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexmark3200
    I just cant believe fat boy was licking the balls and stroking the cock of that dude in the truck......I didnt know he was a fudge packer! Whats up with that?

And does Meadow have big tits or not? I cant tell in some scenes.....
    Hmmm, you must have been watching something else. I didn't see any licking or stroking, you sure you had the Sopranos on?

Resident DVD Reviewer

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Woochifer
    Hmmm, you must have been watching something else. I didn't see any licking or stroking, you sure you had the Sopranos on?

Well, Wooch, in that scene this past Sunday where fat boy is in the truck and Meadow's boyfriend catches him going down on that other dude....what else could he have been doing???

I think he dropped his keys. LOL

Resident DVD Reviewer
    Quote Originally Posted by wasch_24
    I think he dropped his keys. LOL
    LOL!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!!

JSE
    OK, Last night's episode SUUUUCKED! It's got to get moving. They keep showing all these teaser previews and then the episodes hardly live up to them. They have to start getting better. Only three more episodes left this season.

Tony went a little crazy huh? That bartender got a good ol' A$$ Kicking! Never seen anyone beat with a money drawer.

JSE

Resident DVD Reviewer
    This show NEEDS to move along in pace....and in my opinion, this bartender deserved to get that ****in beatin' because he is just plain stupid.....like the last one ge got because he didnt know when to keep his mouth shut with the melting ice...

Sounds like someone else I know.

Talking Hey you, JSE, stop stealing my thunder!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    OK, Last night's episode SUUUUCKED! It's got to get moving. They keep showing all these teaser previews and then the episodes hardly live up to them. They have to start getting better. Only three more episodes left this season.

Tony went a little crazy huh? That bartender got a good ol' A$$ Kicking! Never seen anyone beat with a money drawer.

JSE
    You hit the nail on the head I couldn't put it any better myself. I'm so sick of these teaser previews that make it look as if somebodies gettin whacked and disposed of, when in all honesty it is not so. That poor bar tender didn't deserve that s**t and neither did Janice. I'd always back Tony before but he's gone off the deep end now. He's hurting people for no reason and with no regard. I feel no sympathy for a guy like that, now he's just a bully and I hate bullies.

Da Worfster

JSE
    You hit the nail on the head I couldn't put it any better myself. I'm so sick of these teaser previews that make it look as if somebodies gettin whacked and disposed of, when in all honesty it is not so. That poor bar tender didn't deserve that s**t and neither did Janice. I'd always back Tony before but he's gone off the deep end now. He's hurting people for no reason and with no regard. I feel no sympathy for a guy like that, now he's just a bully and I hate bullies.

Da Worfster
    Dang, I forgot about Janice. Seeing her get tackled by a cop on the evening news was priceless. Tony was being a pretty big a-hole when he was testing her new found happiness from the anger management group.

These trailers are killing me. You get the impression that the next episode is going to be jammed packed with action, sex, violence and betrayal. The only betrayal going on is HBO's betrayal of our loyalty to the show's "past?" greatness. What really irks me is that I will keep watching it regardless.

JSE

Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Dang, I forgot about Janice. Seeing her get tackled by a cop on the evening news was priceless. Tony was being a pretty big a-hole when he was testing her new found happiness from the anger management group.

These trailers are killing me. You get the impression that the next episode is going to be jammed packed with action, sex, violence and betrayal. The only betrayal going on is HBO's betrayal of our loyalty to the show's "past?" greatness. What really irks me is that I will keep watching it regardless.

JSE
    I still watch too. At the end of these episodes I swear I'm going to boycott next week. But there I am again and again.
    HDistheonlyTV...Voom, Voom

JSE
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

It's killing me. Another lame-ass espisode. Once again, I sat down with some BlueBell Ice Cream ( World's best for you non-southern people) and watched the show. Once again, I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat for some action. Once again I kept saying "it's getting ready to pick up". And once again, NOTHIIIIIIIING! Sure the whole dream thing was kindof cool, but it lasted about 10 minutes to long. Sounds like little Tony may have started a war but it will probably be next season before we see anything. I have a bad feeling the rest of this season is going to be posturing for the war which will be played out next and possibly the last season. If that's true, this season has been a big waste. HBO is really taking a chance on loosing viewers with these lame episodes.

Somehow, I missed the preview for next week. But no worries, it probably showed a whole bunch of killing and action that will never play out. Maybe I should keep missing the previews? I want have such a let down next week.

Man, I can't wait until next week. Maybe it will pick up and poeple will start acting like mobsters. Ahhhhhh! Damn it! There I go again.

Bye the way, is Annette Bening (sp?) a babe or what. She just seems to get hotter and hotter.

JSE

Resident DVD Reviewer
    What the **** is going on with this show? I mean, TWO episodes left and 90 percent of this last episode was a hallucination? What, are we going back to the days of Tony getting food poisioning and having psycho dreams again?

I think I have lost interest in this show, as I did with OZ, and I LOVED that when it first began....then it turned into massive hard dicks walking around, too much man ass enough to make a light-in-the-loafers type nauseas and idiotic subplots involving Burr Redding teaching his hoods to become telemarketers.....I just didnt want to watch it anymore (especially with ugly Edie Falco as a manly prison guard) what are the dudes at HBO smoking over there?

Annette Benning can suck this Sephardic meat stick of mine any time....thats for sure...

Unhappy Well Lex, hope you don't commit suicide cause..

Your girl just got fed to the pigs. Man what an episode. Makes the last several episodes worth it. I said weeks ago Adrianna was "f**ked" good and proper and I guess now we know how and why. Poor Chris. He's done too. How they're gonna explain this to carm and everyone else. Whew. Johnny Sac already in the hospital. It's gonna get ugly in two weeks. Man what a show.

Da Worfster

Resident DVD Reviewer
    Your girl just got fed to the pigs. Man what an episode. Makes the last several episodes worth it. I said weeks ago Adrianna was "f**ked" good and proper and I guess now we know how and why. Poor Chris. He's done too. How they're gonna explain this to carm and everyone else. Whew. Johnny Sac already in the hospital. It's gonna get ugly in two weeks. Man what a show.

Da Worfster
    Yeah I know....dont rub it in.....not gonna get a chance to see those drop dead gorgeous legs and body again..........but yeaaaaah, what a killer episode....I loved it when John was like "You dont bring your scum bag cousin to me and your family is gonna see a hell unleashed like never before...." or some such rhetoric during the sit-down; then he says something to Chris like "....or one of your relatives...." and Chris is like "Oh, what, now I gotta stand here and get threatened?"

JSE

Da Worfster

Dang Worf,

I thought Tony was going to POP Sacs right there at the end of the show. Sacs and that car are going to end up in the river.

Now that was an episode! Now we have to wait twoo weeks for the next. Ah!

JSE

Damn - what an episode. I was getting kind of restless in recent weeks. Lots of story lines, but nothing ever materializing. Finally, Adrianna got popped. It's almost hard to believe...

And I can't wait to see what happens now that Tony told Johnny to "go #$#% himself". How do you guys see it ending? Does Tony go after Johnny? Does Tony get popped by Johnny? We all know it can't be a happy ending for Tony...

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Damn - what an episode. I was getting kind of restless in recent weeks. Lots of story lines, but nothing ever materializing. Finally, Adrianna got popped. It's almost hard to believe...

And I can't wait to see what happens now that Tony told Johnny to "go #$#% himself". How do you guys see it ending? Does Tony go after Johnny? Does Tony get popped by Johnny? We all know it can't be a happy ending for Tony...

I'm thinking Sacs won't get it until next season. They need to end the season with a "cliffhanger". Maybe Sacs will be it. Who knows. Granted this episode was great but if the better part the season is any idicator, then the last episode this season may be somewhat anti-climatic. There will be a lot of killing in two weeks but I don't think any major characters will be offed. Little Tony? I'm guessing he will make it to next season.

JSE

For some reason I thought this was the last season? One more to go? You're right though, they usually never follow up a good episode like this with one nearly as good. Oh well, I'm thinking Tony and Johnny will get into it pretty good now that Johnny took over as boss in NY. He's perfect for that role... and he'll probably try to use his new muscle to stomp on Tony.

Resident DVD Reviewer
    Why are they skipping a week before the finale, and IS this the final season or not? Anyone have the final word?

JSE
    For some reason I thought this was the last season? One more to go? You're right though, they usually never follow up a good episode like this with one nearly as good. Oh well, I'm thinking Tony and Johnny will get into it pretty good now that Johnny took over as boss in NY. He's perfect for that role... and he'll probably try to use his new muscle to stomp on Tony.

One more season, at least. This is from HBO's website,

"HBO and series creator David Chase have already reached an agreement for a sixth season, with that season's ten episodes to begin production in early 2005. "

I have heard that next season will be the last though. Early 2005? Man, these 18 month layoffs between seasons are crap.

JSE

Yeah I don't understand how they can do that - it totally loses momentum. I'm thinking of cancelling my HBO subscription til it comes back. I don't watch anything else on HBO.. except for Deadwood, and that's over in 3 weeks too.

JSE
    Yeah I don't understand how they can do that - it totally loses momentum. I'm thinking of cancelling my HBO subscription til it comes back. I don't watch anything else on HBO.. except for Deadwood, and that's over in 3 weeks too.

Oooo Yeah, Deadwood is a good show. I have become a big fan. My wife, who usually does not like that kind of thing, loves it. They will be back next season as well. Swearigin (sp?) is awesome. He's scum, but it's fun to hate him. How long do you think the Priest will last? I think he will be gone by the end of the season. He's a cool character as well.

JSE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information