Fear the Walking Dead

"Fear the Walking Dead" - AMC's latest effort to "milk" the cash cow that is "The Walking Dead". As AMC's only current "hit" it was only a matter of time before they dipped into the well again. At least they were smart about it and took the action all the way across country and BEFORE the comic book and current series timeline. Now we get to see the swift sharp fall of a civilization confronted with a plague who's nature they don't understand until far too late. Not overly entertaining as they spend the first episode mostly introducing the main characters but I guess I'll give it a couple more episodes. I lost interest in "Better Call Saul", their first attempt to catch lightning in a bottle with a prequel.

Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    "Fear the Walking Dead" - AMC's latest effort to "milk" the cash cow that is "The Walking Dead". As AMC's only current "hit" it was only a matter of time before they dipped into the well again. At least they were smart about it and took the action all the way across country and BEFORE the comic book and current series timeline. Now we get to see the swift sharp fall of a civilization confronted with a plague who's nature they don't understand until far too late. Not overly entertaining as they spend the first episode mostly introducing the main characters but I guess I'll give it a couple more episodes. I lost interest in "Better Call Saul", their first attempt to catch lightning in a bottle with a prequel.

Worf
    The young guy (actor Frank Dillane) with the drug problem reminded me of River Phoenix's character in "My Own Private Idaho". Other than that, the "build-up" was a little slow. Pace among the living should quicken quite a bit now.

Thread Information