Mad Men Season Whatever it is...

Well I find it hard to keep track of these little seasons. HBO started this mess. All the awards, pub and press for this show you'd think they could give us a full 26 episodes... chit.

Enough gripin'. This season started out slow and boring but has picked up in a Peyton Place sorta way. The only real drama is Don's inner battle with alcohol and his inability to parent. This thing with his daughter is NOT going to end well. He should've bit the bullet and taken the kid in. The scene with the secretary last night was hilarious. LOL, I just love it so.

Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    To me, the last episode had the feel of a season premiere - Don's introspection and his new routine (trying to be vague here for those who may not have caught up) were even presented/filmed differently. IMO, we've had a few more lulls this season than before but there have been at least a couple of stand-out episodes. Still quality tv.

I'm not surprised that Roger is still trying but I was a little surprised by Joan.

Worf, on a side note, did you catch the start of Boardwalk Empire?

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    the last episode was another scorcher. I think we're gaining some momentum, but I was surprised they wrapped up the identity plot line rather than stretching it out over another episode or two. I think they could've gotten more mileage out of it without wearing it out. But then there would've been no lingering stare at the end.

Whatever happened to 26 new episodes followed by the same 26 episodes, so everyone could catch up on the ones they missed?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information