• 01-25-2012, 03:13 PM
    winston
    'LUCK' Michael Mann/David Milch HBO 1/29/12
    yes folks, all you HBO fans like myself, RU looking forward to (luck) this Sunday night an HBO? I'm, "with lots of anticipation" 'Michael Mann and David Milch' are my favorite Director and series creator.

y'all remember (David Milch) Hill Street Blues, Nypd Blue an that one that makes me wanna :incazzato: to HBO for bringing it to an end too soon (DEADWOOD)...

OH' BTW David Milch has a lifelong love with the races, so his new "Luck" should be on target....

'Luck' seems to have the same type of (colorful characters) just like deadwood to put out some great lines and jaw breaking dialogue, lets hope the chemistry works nicely with them,

with (Dustin Hoffman) controlling the Bets I'm looking forward to a great Race!!:yesnod:
  • 01-26-2012, 04:39 PM
    Woochifer
    The previews never struck me as anything compelling. But, you can't deny the credentials of everybody involved in this series. Of course, keep in mind that David Milch's next stop after Deadwood was John From Cincinnati (yeah, I try to forget about that one too).

I'll definitely record the opening episode, and see if anything strikes me. I wasn't too thrilled with the opening episode of Game of Thrones either, but it had just enough intrigue to keep my interest going through the first few episodes before things got real good real fast.