Kam

Hardest Movie Game Ever.

Ok gang! sorry for my mini hiatus, but i am back in time to help build up the anticipation of Lost, and, more importantly, the Lost Season 4 Thread!! But... i got a new movie game for us to try out. Let's see how resourcefull and knowledgeable we all are here.

Rules of the game are simple, create a conversation with movie quotes across movies. It doesn't have to be the most perfect fit, but at least be follow-able. And to help out transitions, it's ok to use NO MORE than two lines back and forth in one movie to transition between. (e.g. a question line from movie A, answer line from movie B, reply question line from movie B, then answer from movie C)

:-)

I'll start:

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss? (the usual suspects)

Look son, being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don't do no harm, but it don't mean much next to being cool-headed. A man who will keep his head and not get rattled under fire, like as not, he'll kill ya. It ain't so easy to shoot a man anyhow, especially if the son-of-a-***** is shootin' back at you (Unforgiven)

****... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize. (Reservoir Dogs)

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the f__k do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? ( Taxi Driver)
    /create

“If you could only see the things I’ve seen through your eyes….”

“The horror, the horror!”

“I don’t know where I’ve been; I don’t where I’m going. You should have your eyes opened for you, my friend.”

“I don't believe this s___! We get out of a maximum-security prison and wind up on an unmanned train... with this b___ and bad news.”

“You can’t handle the truth!”

“Don't talk to me like that, you uneducated prat! You couldn't organise a rape in a brothel!”

“I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take anymore!”

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

“Auuugh!”

(Shoots).

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen pure evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."
    Last edited by Auricauricle; 12-03-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Suspended
    Looks like the rules weren't simple enough Kam.

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Looks like the rules weren't simple enough Kam.
    haha, i guess not. but.... it is a hard game! it's tough to think up quotes across movies that'll fit. i'm putting another one together.
    /create

Thread Information