Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Unfortunately the RUSH IN RIO had severe sound problems as do some of the DREAM THEATER...could it be the crappy Dolby Digital? Yep. Also DEPECHE MODE IN PARIS is a decent disc despite being only DD 5.1. Some of the better live performances at this point on DVD would be...

ROY ORBISON BLACK AND WHITE NIGHT
    BEE GEES LIVE BY REQUEST
    ERIC CLAPTON ONE MORE CAR ONE MORE RIDER
    QUEEN LIVE AT WEBLEY
    QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU (picture detail is astonishing as it was meant for jumbo viewing)
    MONTEREY POP FESTIVAL
    SIMON AND GARFUNKEL IN CENTRAL PARK (import DTS)
    BILLY IDOL STORYTELLERS

we need more concert DVD's!!!

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Alot like the EC one more DVD,i thought its was slow and boring. I'm surprised nobody has James Taylor at the Beacon Theather. I didnt like that one either but the V and A was first class.
    Look & Listen

Forum Regular
    These are my favorite Concert DVD's. I mostly like metal and rock so this reflects my tastes.

Rammstein - Live Aus Berlin
    Great sound and an awesome show. Video quality is pretty good but not the best. The sound will blow you away if you have some good subs. I have two HSU Research TN series with matching amps and they overheat on this disc! This is my all-time favorite concert DVD. It also really doesn't matter that the lyrics are in German since the show and music are what drives this band.

Ozzy - Live at Budokan
    Great show, great sound, great video quality. A great set of songs with Zakk Wylde shredding like mad. NICE!

Motley Crue - Carnival of Sins
    Surprisingly good show considering their age. The sound is great as well as the video quality. Great set list also.

Metallica - Cunning Stunts
    Great quality of sound and video. This was the last chance to see them before they finally sold out for good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information