Suspended

Edge of Tomorrow: Sub Bully

I've read on other Forums the beginning scene of this movie on Blu-Ray is a subwoofer destroyer. I played it on my system (at reduced volume, I'm not stupid) and I can see where this would tax lesser subs. There are three or four really low long tones that rattle the room. Low enough I think Bose bass modules are safe, but loud enough middle of the road subs could blow a speaker.

I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan, but this movie's plot and execution is better than average. Of course Tom gets to run a lot as he has in almost every movie he's been in since Mission Impossible.

"The Edge of Tomorrow" - Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Funny as hell, and I think they meant it to be. Generic aliens from fill in the blank aliens but that's a small quibble. "Groundhog Day" with plenty of guns explosions and violence. The idea of a human reset button was cool, but I think the physics were pure fantasy. Still to see Tom Cruise (that CAN'T be his real name) killed over and over again in gruesome and gory ways was fun as hell. I also loved the way he screamed like a little girl while getting squashed, mangled, beaten, shot to the head (over and over) and otherwise "blowed up real good". It was a hoot!!

Worf

The ending should have had him call her by her middle name then walk away.
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

***** Lurker
    Lol - Bose bass modules - Lol - what a crappy product!

Thread Information