Resident DVD Reviewer

Well, It's Sadly Official: There WILL be a Part VI...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11523

When is this guy just gonna hang it up already? This is getting out of line and unnecessary....

Note to administration: if you feel these topics should be in the Rumors and News section, please feel free to move them. Thanks.

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Maybe he'll bite off an ear in this one.

Resident DVD Reviewer
    Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    Maybe he'll bite off an ear in this one.
    LOL....LOL.....can you imagine? Balboa Vs. Tyson......

LOL......

Wow, I'll be rushing to see that one!

Off Topic:Hey Lex, I already know you'll be picking up that new Batman anthology. I was wondering if you heard about a rumor of the set being on sale at BB for $49.99, and the rumor part being with the purchase of the set you can buy Batman Begins DE for only $9.99? They were discussing this at DVDTalk today but it was not comfirmed.

Resident DVD Reviewer
    Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Wow, I'll be rushing to see that one!

Off Topic:Hey Lex, I already know you'll be picking up that new Batman anthology. I was wondering if you heard about a rumor of the set being on sale at BB for $49.99, and the rumor part being with the purchase of the set you can buy Batman Begins DE for only $9.99? They were discussing this at DVDTalk today but it was not comfirmed.
    Yeah LJ, this is still just a rumor according to my sources; I'll have the review of the Anthology up once I get my paws on it.....

Can't wait to hear dem DTS tracks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexmark3200
    Yeah LJ, this is still just a rumor according to my sources; I'll have the review of the Anthology up once I get my paws on it.....

Can't wait to hear dem DTS tracks!!

So what's the difference between the DE and SE of Batman Begins? Are we just talkin a bunch of extras or what?

As long as they both have the exact same soundtrack, I'll take the cheapest one. Any thoughts.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexmark3200
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11523

When is this guy just gonna hang it up already? This is getting out of line and unnecessary....

Note to administration: if you feel these topics should be in the Rumors and News section, please feel free to move them. Thanks.
    There was a great ad that ran not too long ago that was set in a nursing home. There was a boxing match being held there, and I swear the guy was about 90! It featured the music from Rocky. It was hilarious! Maybe they could use THAT as the trailer...
    BTW, I loved Rocky 3 & 4. Yeah, they were the most cartoonish of the series. But as a teen I thought they were "so totally cool!"

Resident DVD Reviewer
    "BTW, I loved Rocky 3 & 4. Yeah, they were the most cartoonish of the series. But as a teen I thought they were "so totally cool!"

Agreed Def. I love all five of 'em as a matter of fact, the reason why I own the Anthology box set.

Thread Information