Forum Regular

Can't stop watching Terminator 3

I didn't realize but this is a really good movie to just put on in the background for me...when I first got it I didn't like it but now it seems like it's a good one to just keep watching over and over...Actually, my dad threw out all my old movies, actually they were all mono so no major loss. Just starting to build back my library, bought a few crumby movies but I learned which ones I liked...just wished they made more movies...seems like only about one I like a year.

Forum Regular
    Try and get the sci-fi trilogy sets... Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Terminator... maybe invest on some movie that had great reviews - and those which got awards for the sound effects! I think, there was one... ummm... Starship Troopers. Back when THX was new in my country, this movie drove the sound system to perform at its best. Terminator 3? I think I'll take your advise and watch it again.

There's something about this post...

Quote Originally Posted by mr. budget
    I didn't realize but this is a really good movie to just put on in the background for me...when I first got it I didn't like it but now it seems like it's a good one to just keep watching over and over...Actually, my dad threw out all my old movies, actually they were all mono so no major loss. Just starting to build back my library, bought a few crumby movies but I learned which ones I liked...just wished they made more movies...seems like only about one I like a year.
    I find deeply disturbing..... I really thought this movie sucked one big enchilada.... however if you like Ahnold in this turd so be it. Enjoy....

Da Worfster

Thread Information