Baby as the Film Star

Having small baby as main charactor in a films is hard, but thought these movies pulled it off nicely.

Not in any particular order:

Baby's Day Out (1994): Written by John Hughes, it follow comical misadventure of a baby on the loose in Mnahattan.

3 Men and A Baby (1987): Three bachelors find themselves forced to take care of a baby left by one of the guy's girlfriends. Tom Selleck is actually pretty funny in this movie.

Raising Arizona (1987): Arguably, one of Coen Brothers best film-and probably Nicolas Cage's too.

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I loathed 3 Men And A Baby. Took a date to see it back when. Of course she adored it. Don't even get me started on the Talking Baby things.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LB View Post
    Don't even get me started on the Talking Baby things.
    I hate those movies where baby talk. The expression on their face and subject matter they are talking about is never in sync and not funny...unless you are Stewie Griffin

I thought Three Men and a Baby was pretty funny. There is chemistery between Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg, and Ted Danson which makes this movie work. But the sequel Three Men and a Little Lady was a disaster. May be it was the sequel you saw and loathed.

Thread Information