Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Season 5 Lost DVDs were released last week!

It totally slipped by me. There doesn't seem to be a lot of fanfare around this release...not like past years.

Is public interest falling off? Or is it just me who missed this?

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    I already bought the BluRay, just didn't post it here - I figured it was a GIVEN that everyone else did too...

I've only made it through the first 4 episodes or so...highlight so far - can't remember the guy's name who was whining to Sawyer all show and then took the flaming arrow in the heart...I've never been so glad to see a minor character die.

RE: Rousseau - when she sees Jin a few times bouncing around through time she gets increasingly more paranoid. Does anyone remember if she gave him some weird looks back in the first few seasons when old Rousseau saw Jin again for the first time?

nightflier
    Woah, there pard'ner. No spoilers, please. I completely missed the release as well, but I sure intend to get it.

I'm going to wait and see if I get it for Christmas. But I still have all the episodes on my DVR so I can start rewatching them anytime.

I just read that Lost will start on February 2 with a 2 hour premiere at 8pm central time. It's regular time slot will then be 8pm central on Tuesdays.

Tuesdays? Another shift.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I just read that Lost will start on February 2 with a 2 hour premiere at 8pm central time. It's regular time slot will then be 8pm central on Tuesdays.

Tuesdays? Another shift.
    That's Fringe's old time-slot.

I wonder what it would do to my psyche if my first episode of Lost is the premiere for the last season?

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin
    I wonder what it would do to my psyche if my first episode of Lost is the premiere for the last season?
    It would be like reading the last chapter of a good murder mystery first.

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin
    That's Fringe's old time-slot.

don't do it! start at the beginning! just think of it as a .... 150+hour movie. and a really good one at that!
    /create

I've been re-watching S5 on Blu-ray. First, let me just say that the sound is amazing. Between the Blu-ray, the coaxial cable, and my new speakers...Lost has never sounded so good.

I was watching an episode where the Dharma fence alarm goes off and it came out the back speakers...which I guess I had set just a little too loud...and me and the cats all ended up jumping about six feet.

Dean, without commercials and the "previously on Lost" into, each episode is only about 40 minutes long. Start at the beginning. At the end of this season, I'll be starting over from the beginning again and watching it all in quick succession (hopefully with my Hubby, who doesn't watch it now). I think it'll be a totally different experience without all the long breaks in-between seasons.

Thread Information