I had HBO on and off for last 25 years, and these are some of their [made for HBO] movies that I thought were pretty good and deserve a recognition. And most are available on DVDs. For complete list of HBO movies, Click Here.

1. Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned (1998): Laurence Fishburne star as a an ex convict that try go strait and lead a normal life. But his past life keep hunting him.

2. Don King: Only in America (1997): This one of my all time favorite. Ving Rhames put in an amazing performance as Don King. And story heavyweights he turned into champs. His talking to the camera is hilarious.

3. Gotti (1996): The story is slightly weak, but Armand Assante as John Gotti pull it thru. The video quality on DVD is not up to par in this movie.

4. The Rat Pack (1998): They were Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Peter Lawford and life in the fast lane look like the only way to go. The sound quality on this DVD is first rate.

5. Truman (1995): Gary Sinise stars as Harry S. Truman, a reluctant president who was faced with very hard choices. Amazing performance by Gary Sinise.

6. The Cherokee Kid (1998): A young homesteader stumbles his way around the Old West-and becomes a legend-in this comedy-western. With Sinbad and James Coburn.