Thread: Dot The I...!

Forum Regular

Dot The I...!

I saw Dot The Eye, written and directed by Matthew Parkhill, yesterday at the Magnolia theater in Dallas, and wow was I surprised. I expected it to be just another romantic comedy that the lady-friend would enjoy. But, this movie threw me for quite a loop. I recommend going to check it out.
    -Shwamdoo

Red face Hey Shwarmie....

How's bout a leeetle hint of a synopsis? I got's to have some idea what I'm going to see/rent...

Da Curious Worfster

Forum Regular

Red face I was vague...

Its advertised as a romantic comedy. But, be prepared because it will throw you for quite the loop. Here is IMDb's plot summary:

Carmen, a beautiful Spanish woman with a tendency to lose her temper at the drop of a hat, is about to married to Barnaby, a caring, wealthy, but slightly boring Englishman. While out with friends on her 'hen night' she encounters a stranger who suddenly sparks a passion that has been sleeping within her. As her wedding date approaches, she finds herself struggling to put this newcomer out of her mind, but his effect on her keeps growing stronger. What is it that he sees in her, and why does she feel like she's being pushed inevitably into his arms?

Starring-
    Gael Garc�*a Bernal - Kit Winter
    Natalia Verbeke - Carmen Colazzo
    James D'Arcy - Barnaby R. Caspian
    -Shwamdoo

Thread Information