Bee Movie....

Printable View

• 11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
    PeruvianSkies
    Bee Movie....
    Dang, I am so sick of hearing about this movie and I kinda want to see it, but am tired of all the hype surrounding it. Anyone else interested in seeing this film???

http://www.hotels-paris-rive-gauche....s/beemovie.jpg
  • 11-02-2007, 06:31 AM
    Groundbeef
    Yes. As a father of 3 young ladies, my wife and I are always looking for a good family movie to go to.

Plus, I think Jerry Seinfeld wouldn't do a project unless it was very well written and produced. It's not like he's doing it for milk money. If it wasn't good I think he would have walked away.

I don't think its any more hyped than any other movie really.
  • 11-02-2007, 06:48 AM
    kexodusc
    I haven't seen much hype at all compared to most animated movies, certainly nothing out of the ordinary.
    Jerry Seinfeld could be in a movie about relacing tennis shoes and I'd probably go see it.
  • 11-02-2007, 06:55 AM
    bobsticks
    Never heard of it...but I live under a rock.
  • 11-02-2007, 07:05 AM
    GMichael
    I've seen a ton of hype on this movie already. Normally, I don't go to see anything that has this much hype. It makes me feel like they spent 90% on their budget on advertisement and skimped on the movie. But Jerry can afford to spend tons on both. I think it will be good.
  • 11-02-2007, 07:49 AM
    L.J.
    I tried to take my kids to see Ratatouille, and my 2 year old wasn't going for it. We had to leave early. I think I'll wait for it to come out on disc, like I do with most movies. What's the wait now.....like 3 months or something like that.
  • 11-02-2007, 11:52 AM
    Groundbeef
    Quote:

Originally Posted by L.J.
    I tried to take my kids to see Ratatouille, and my 2 year old wasn't going for it. We had to leave early. I think I'll wait for it to come out on disc, like I do with most movies. What's the wait now.....like 3 months or something like that.

Depends on the movie. If you need it quicker, talk to Worf. I think he can get you even unreleased movies from his "source" under the Capital Walkway!