Any Which Way You Can

I got the double feature of Clint Eastwood movies Every Which Way But Loose and the sequel Any Which Way You Can on one DVD. I always liked the first film Every Which Way... and really did not pay too mich attention to the sequel.

But after watching both movies, found the sequel Any Which Way.. much more entertaining than original and the opening title song by Ray Charles " Beers To You" which he sing with Eastwood is a little gem. And the funniest outlaw motorcycle gang.

A good Sunday afternoon movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    I got the double feature of Clint Eastwood movies Every Which Way But Loose and the sequel Any Which Way You Can on one DVD. I always liked the first film Every Which Way... and really did not pay too mich attention to the sequel.

But after watching both movies, found the sequel Any Which Way.. much more entertaining than original and the opening title song by Ray Charles " Beers To You" which he sing with Eastwood is a little gem. And the funniest outlaw motorcycle gang.

A good Sunday afternoon movie.

I actually feel the same way about the DIRTY HARRY films, I am not as much a fan of the first film as some of the sequels, which is rare.

ISCET CET, FCC CTT, USITT Dual-500's Avatar
    Right turn Clyde.......

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    I actually feel the same way about the DIRTY HARRY films, I am not as much a fan of the first film as some of the sequels, which is rare.
    Yeah, same here. My favorite is The Dead Pool - the last one that he did in 1988.

Jim Carrey as Johnny Squares is interseting - miming Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle for a "B" rated music video.

The opining line by Eastwood "Get off my ass".

The fist scene with Harry where he lays waste to the thugs sent to "Hit" him.

I like the one he shoots in the back with his trusty .44 mag.

And the untimate scene, with his new partner in China Town, the restaurant robbery. Harry sends partner to call in help, and goes around the back, through kitchen and slips into a booth. Bag guy works his way to the back of room, Harry says "You forgot your fortune cookie, it says you're **** outta luck" and blows his ass away with the .44.

I always hoped he'd make one more "Dirty Harry" movie and pass the torch on to the next generation - maybe Keanu Reeves, Brad Pit or some other young stud to keep the legend alive......

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    I always hoped he'd make one more "Dirty Harry" movie and pass the torch on to the next generation - maybe Keanu Reeves, Brad Pit or some other young stud to keep the legend alive......
    I hope that never happens, but thanks for reminding me of another actor to add to the most annoying actors thread - Keanu Reeves; the guy couldn't portray a convincing corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    I hope that never happens, but thanks for reminding me of another actor to add to the most annoying actors thread - Keanu Reeves; the guy couldn't portray a convincing corpse.
    I agree, Reeves or Brad Pit are not going to make good Dirty Harry. They don't have the charisma. Maybe Hugh Jackman make good dirty harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    I agree, Reeves or Brad Pit are not going to make good Dirty Harry. They don't have the charisma. Maybe Hugh Jackman make good dirty harry.
    Good call on Hugh Jackman....

Charm Thai™
    WTF an Australian as Dirty Harry?!?!...ummm NO. Let's start American and go from there.

I don't think I've seen any which way you can but i have seen any which way but loose of course.

Quote Originally Posted by shodulik
    WTF an Australian as Dirty Harry?!?!...ummm NO. Let's start American and go from there.

I don't think I've seen any which way you can but i have seen any which way but loose of course.
    JIm Carrey could do it, his Eastwood impersonation is spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    JIm Carrey could do it, his Eastwood impersonation is spot on!
    Yikes! Please lord nooooooooooo...........
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Talking You and P. Skies are crazy! Dirty Harry was a fantastic...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    Yeah, same here. My favorite is The Dead Pool - the last one that he did in 1988.

Jim Carrey as Johnny Squares is interseting - miming Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle for a "B" rated music video.

The opining line by Eastwood "Get off my ass".

The fist scene with Harry where he lays waste to the thugs sent to "Hit" him.

I like the one he shoots in the back with his trusty .44 mag.

And the untimate scene, with his new partner in China Town, the restaurant robbery. Harry sends partner to call in help, and goes around the back, through kitchen and slips into a booth. Bag guy works his way to the back of room, Harry says "You forgot your fortune cookie, it says you're **** outta luck" and blows his ass away with the .44.

...movie. It was nearly perfect and I can't believe this. Were you old enough to see them when they were released in theaters? I was, and let me tell you, D.H. was the real deal. I am so disappointed with you two. Now get some sleep and wake up with more sense please.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    ...movie. It was nearly perfect and I can't believe this. Were you old enough to see them when they were released in theaters? I was, and let me tell you, D.H. was the real deal. I am so disappointed with you two. Now get some sleep and wake up with more sense please.
    Yes. I saw many Eastwood movies in the theatres - specifically remember seeing The Dead Pool in Aurora, CO back in 1988. I was there for USAF technical training and saw it.

Awesome!

Thread Information