Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    But Rosario Dawson does NOT suck... or at least not as I'd like her to suck.. I mean really. I couldn't sleep at all last night after seeing her...... attributes... Dayum I'm in love!!!!

Worf101
    she's in the movie?

i couldnt get past 5 minutes. might have to find out when she shows up and check back in next time its on hbo, skip past all the crap to get to her.
    /create

"Alexander" Sucks...

But Rosario Dawson does NOT suck... or at least not as I'd like her to suck.. I mean really. I couldn't sleep at all last night after seeing her...... attributes... Dayum I'm in love!!!!

Worf101

Worf101
    That's lust sir.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Rep points are my LIFE!! Groundbeef's Avatar
    Alexander was sort of the "Brokeback Mountain" of the Roman genre. It was a terrible film, and very poorly acted. I was most impressed that many of the Roman soldiers had an Irish Accent. It was quite amusing.

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar

Worf101
    Step back you horny klingon.... step away from hot hottie before you do something you'll enjoy!

When I put this DVD into my player, I did hear this sucking noise, so I guess my player didn't like it either.
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Alexander" Sucks... But Rosario Dawson does NOT suck... or at least not as I'd like her to suck.. I mean really. I couldn't sleep at all last night after seeing her...... attributes... Dayum I'm in love!!!!

Worf101

What the hell kind of review is this Worf!!

I thought you are going to give us a good review of alexander and why you didn’t like it. But No!!!.......instead, you have to put us thru the usual parade of “What turns Mr Worf on”. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey

I thought you are going to give us a good review of alexander and why you didn’t like it. But No!!!.......instead, you have to put us thru the usual parade of “What turns Mr Worf on”. LOL
    I bet Mr. Oliver Stone wants to know what turns Mr Worf on!

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Putting hot young ladies in stinker movies is the least Hollywood can do. This was a bomb...sad part is I'd probably pay to see a sequel just for Rosario Dawson...what a fine actress.

Worf101
    First J. Alba on F4 and now this. Uuhhg! A bad flic for a hot chic,............ decisions,decisions.

No YOU step back...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Step back you horny klingon.... step away from hot hottie before you do something you'll enjoy!

When I put this DVD into my player, I did hear this sucking noise, so I guess my player didn't like it either.
    Man, I was blind sided by her. I didn't even know she was IN the movie much less Alexander's Queen... I'm usually not reduced to a mumbling, drooling fiend by any Hollywood wench but I was by her... My Gawd man.... Have you seen her????

Da Worfster

Yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    she's in the movie?

i couldnt get past 5 minutes. might have to find out when she shows up and check back in next time its on hbo, skip past all the crap to get to her.
    Go about 30 or so minutes into it. After conquering Persia/Iraq/Iran, homeboy gets a dance thrown in his honor in which Ms. Dawson gets him and moi all hot and bothered... He then takes her upstairs by force and.... ahem does battle with her...

Dayum that was hot.

Da Worfster

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    That's lust sir.
    And your point is?

Da Worfster

Touche Monsewer!!

Love costs more.
    Just spit coffee all over my screen thanks to your butt... That was priceless...

Da "I've been warned" Worfster

Psst.... Hey Smoke... C'mere.... Yeah Closer.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey

"Clonk, drag, Splash" "Whisltes fading into distance....."

Worf Konks Smoke in head and pushes him head first into water cooler.... Walks away whislting a merry tune.

Da "m Innocent I tell's ya" Worfster

And your point is?

Da Worfster
    Love costs more.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Kam
    Go about 30 or so minutes into it. After conquering Persia/Iraq/Iran, homeboy gets a dance thrown in his honor in which Ms. Dawson gets him and moi all hot and bothered... He then takes her upstairs by force and.... ahem does battle with her...

Dayum that was hot.

Da Worfster
    whew, thanks for saving me 30 minutes of wasted time! does she exit the movie at any point? so i can know when to stop watching.
    /create

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    "Clonk, drag, Splash" "Whisltes fading into distance....."

Worf Konks Smoke in head and pushes him head first into water cooler.... Walks away whislting a merry tune.

Da "m Innocent I tell's ya" Worfster
    (walks out of company washroom, zips up trousers, and tucks last April/May's Maxim magazine - with Rosarino - under his arm)

"Smokes, why are you all wet again"?

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    (walks out of company washroom, zips up trousers, and tucks last April/May's Maxim magazine - with Rosarino - under his arm)

"Smokes, why are you all wet again"?
    (steps out of office to see what the noise is about. See's Kex with his fly open, Smokey on the floor soaked, and Worf turning the corner whistling. Snaps picture with cell phone and goes back to work)

Man, I was blind sided by her. I didn't even know she was IN the movie much less Alexander's Queen... I'm usually not reduced to a mumbling, drooling fiend by any Hollywood wench but I was by her... My Gawd man.... Have you seen her????

Da Worfster
    Have I seen her??? Man Worf, only a blind man can't see her. You have never seen a rican speak spanish faster than myself when I first laid eyes on her. Mujer totalmente caliente, demasiado hermosa para las palabras(Totally hot woman, too beautiful for words). This is all I could say when I first saw her. Oh, and I drooled....alot......for a long time.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

(steps out of office to see what the noise is about. See's Kex with his fly open, Smokey on the floor soaked, and Worf turning the corner whistling. Snaps picture with cell phone and goes back to work)
    Peeps out of office, catches G snapping a picture of gurgling Smoke on the floor, Worf whistling while walking away, realizes that everything is normal and goes back into office. Mental note, Smoke should audition for Waterworld 2 since he seems to have this thing for water, and G is now going to get a promotion, and a bigger office for that picture.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Peeps out of office, catches G snapping a picture of gurgling Smoke on the floor, Worf whistling while walking away, realizes that everything is normal and goes back into office. Mental note, Smoke should audition for Waterworld 2 since he seems to have this thing for water, and G is now going to get a promotion, and a bigger office for that picture.
    I've already emailed the picture to everyone in my contacts list. The casting director of Waterworld 2 called for Smokey's name. The VP told me I'm moving to the corner office and getting a company car. The president of the company emailed me an invitation to play golf with him on Thursdays from now on. He says my star is rising. Vivid called to ask who Kex was and how he was able to drowned Smokey with just one shot. They want him to go for a "reading" with some new hot babe they hired.

Alright, you guys have gotta lay off the snot. I know your system sounds better and the HD is simply flawless but I'm starting to see adverse effects.

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Alright, you guys have gotta lay off the snot. I know your system sounds better and the HD is simply flawless but I'm starting to see adverse effects.
    What are you talking about? Oh, you've seen my third eye? You peeked?!
    Oh, you didn't know about that? Well, I...'ya was just kidding about that. Yeah yeah, that's it. Just joking.
    So what it is you were refering to? Was it my... uh... nevermind. You tell me. What is it that you mean?

Kam
    i just noticed... the bug in the software kicked in when i replied to worfster's original first post and made mine the first post, and then said this thread has been started by me! now that's some first class thread hi-jacking!
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    i just noticed... the bug in the software kicked in when i replied to worfster's original first post and made mine the first post, and then said this thread has been started by me!
    That should show Worf not to donk anybody in the water cooler again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information