3:10 To Yuma

Printable View

• 09-09-2007, 03:23 AM
    kexodusc
    3:10 To Yuma
    Went to see this on a total whim, hadn't heard of it, didn't know who was in it.
    I confess I haven't seen enough Western themed ficks to know where this stands or how original it was but I don't care. Russell Crowe and Christian Bale impressed the heck outta me.
    This was a fun, interesting, entertaining popcorn munchin' moving. Worth seeing in theater. One of the better movies of the summer IMHO.
  • 09-09-2007, 05:02 AM
    musicman1999
    Cool i was thinking about this one as well.It is a remake of an older film but i don't know much about the older film.

bill
  • 09-09-2007, 07:52 AM
    kexodusc
    Hey Musicman - don't suppose we're gonna see you out my way this week at the Gov't Mule show?

Didn't know it was a remake. Hmmm. Bet way more people watch this version.
    Funny thing, the whole time I'm watching it I kept thinking to myself "why don't they do more westerns these days"? Bet there's some great stories that could be tapped into.
  • 09-09-2007, 09:15 AM
    musicman1999
    No man, i wish i was but i can't make it.I hope you enjoy the show if you can catch the Haynes solo accoustic show at supper time that day i think.I have his Live at Bonnaroo cd and it is incredible.Don't forget about Dr.John on saturday or sunday that should be great as well.
    I agree about the westerns,there have been some great ones over the years.I just watched Once Apon a Time in the West the other night.

bill
  • 09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
    PeruvianSkies