Forum Regular

DVD Player Recommendations

Soon I will need a CD player for my bedroom system, and I cannot spend more than $100. I want a single-disc player, so that means using a DVD player. Which under $100 DVD player makes the best CD player? Peace.

Mark Wellman
    "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

PDN
    Forum Regular
    For a DVD/CD player under $100.00, you'll need to visit a Best Buy or Circuit City. Go for a Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba, etc.

Forum Regular
    Thanks, that is what I figured. I know a couple of years ago there was a cheap DVD player that many said was a better than average CD player. Peace.

Mark Wellman

AR Newbie Registered Member

Under $100!!!

Walmart has the Pioneer 400V-K for $88.72 "online only", it can't be beat in for the price. Comes with 96KHz/24-bit audio and sound equalizer (rock/pop/live/dance/techno/classic/soft) CD's rock and DVD's sound sweet too.

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Best Buy carries that model too but it jumps to over $100.00 but they stock it in the store

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigriver76
    Walmart has the Pioneer 400V-K for $88.72 "online only", it can't be beat in for the price. Comes with 96KHz/24-bit audio and sound equalizer (rock/pop/live/dance/techno/classic/soft) CD's rock and DVD's sound sweet too.

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Thanks.

Mark Wellman

Magnepan HT User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark of Cenla
    Soon I will need a CD player for my bedroom system, and I cannot spend more than $100. I want a single-disc player, so that means using a DVD player. Which under $100 DVD player makes the best CD player? Peace.

Mark,

If you are interested, I am selling an Oppo DV-970HD universal player in the Classifieds section of this site for $100. The Oppo was Budget Component of the Year for 2006 by The Absolute Sound. Sound and video doesn't get better in this price range. E-mail me if you are interested.

Slbenz

Audio Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark of Cenla

Suggest Pioneer DV-490VK ($99.00).

Thread Information