Thread: Squeezebox

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar

Squeezebox

I still haven't ponied up for one. But in addition to the positive reviews here, there's a big one today from the NY times

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/09/te...s/09pogue.html

may require (free) registration but that's what

www.bugmenot.com

is for

Just go buy one - you'll love it. It's changed the way I listen to music, not unlike the iPod.
    There's an audiophile born every minute. Congratulations; you're right on time.

FREE RADICAL RADIO: Hours of free, radical MP3s!

Man, I am having a terrible time with my review unit. no real help from the company either. It's nearly unusable. Software defects up the yin yang. Do you any problems with yours Mike? or do I have a bad unit? I don't think I do, I detailed my problems to a tech guy at slim devices and he never responded to me (two weeks ago now). Once apple decides to add these features to it's airport express, slim devices will be done for..

Forum Regular
    I've had the occasional hiccups with the SB's I've had but they've been great.

Visit here if you have issues: http://forums.slimdevices.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    Man, I am having a terrible time with my review unit. no real help from the company either. It's nearly unusable. Software defects up the yin yang. Do you any problems with yours Mike? or do I have a bad unit? I don't think I do, I detailed my problems to a tech guy at slim devices and he never responded to me (two weeks ago now). Once apple decides to add these features to it's airport express, slim devices will be done for..
    Huh - I haven't had problem one, and I'm really surprised to hear you're not getting any help.

Have you called them on the phone, or just through email or something?

What kind of problems are you having, unsatisfactory connections? Are you going wireless? Do you have interference or something?
    Last edited by Mike Anderson; 02-10-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    There's an audiophile born every minute. Congratulations; you're right on time.

FREE RADICAL RADIO: Hours of free, radical MP3s!

Thread Information