Digital Video Recorders

Printable View

• 01-12-2004, 04:12 PM
    Jackman
    Digital Video Recorders
    I am looking to buy a dvr but dont know which one to buy.
    I know there is Tivo and Replay TV is there any others and which one is the best for recording TV shows? Are there anyones that record in HD.
  • 02-02-2004, 11:49 PM
    melody23
    digital video
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackman
    I know there is Tivo and Replay TV is there any others and which one is the best for recording TV shows? Are there anyones that record in HD.

Want to create your own DVDs and CDs? Then this CenDyne external drive is for you! This external drive can write to DVD+R/RW media, DVD-R/RW media and CD-R/RW media! The USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 FireWire interface ensure easy connectivity to any almost computer. The included software will allow you to convert your home movies, CDs and more into a permanent digital archive quickly and easily. This CenDyne external DVD burner is just a perfect all around drive to own - get yours today!

visit://http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=CDICD00237
  • 06-17-2004, 01:36 PM
    NewAudioBuff
    Get the JVC HMDH40000 OR HMDH30000
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackman

They record in full HD on D-VHS tapes with complete 5.1 surround. They will cost you around $550 or so.