Piece of white trash here..

At least not white van.
    Hello audioreview, members, guests,
    I've been using this site for years for reference, ideas, help, and to stay in the know. I work in audio electronics and I'm an avid buyer, seller, trader. Also an admitted audiophile freak who is into budget building and DIY's.

My current project is bi-amping my front channel speakers, building the crossovers and getting some matching bi-wire. Also looking into cable/wire management that hopefully will be picture perfect.

I'm into vintage all the way up to state-of-the-art high dollar. You may also bust my systems balls, because god knows I'm going to be busting yours. Price is the kicker and below is what I currently have along with a few other components that aren't set in stone. Everything listed set me back 776 dollars.

I really enjoy seeing everyone's creations in here. I hope to have some pictures up soon of stuff I have and stuff I come in contact with.

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by (O0o*o0O); 02-04-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by (O0o*o0O)
    At least not white van.

Watch out for these fargin corksuckers, they'll have your house payment spent and scheming the next upgrade. Welcome and enjoy.
    d HC b

What white van models have you come across?

I bought a system from a kid who was getting married or some BS. He sold me his Sony theater receiver, an Infinity 10"subwoofer, center, bookshelf pair, and some Paradyme's..

I really thought I found a pair even on first contact. THe kid removed the grills revealing these wicked 4-way baffles. Then I picked them up! It felt like I was going to crush them like a Pepsi can. For 250 dollars I made out pretty well and I found the knock offs to be enjoyable. In-fact I used them as rears till I bought the Klipsch speakers I'm using.

The cabinets were cardboard. They were bi-ampable, but the terminals were cheap. All the drivers were wall made with nice materials and rubber surrounds. The crossovers were true 4-ways directing a tweeter, mid, and two lows. But they were cheaply made as far as materials and craftsmen ship.

I have some pictures and some notes on them on another computer. I also have a list I posted on craigslist that you may have seen. It got around like harpies.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    welcome! I fight white trash tendencies all the time. It's my environment. Ever stroll through an appliance garden?

I'm around stupid all day

I should get a shirt.

No, but my grandmothers house has everything but a bathtub and the mother Mary in her yard.

Thread Information