MrPeabody

Printable View

  • 02-21-2010, 02:19 PM
    frenchmon
    MrPeabody
    If anyone was wonder where MrPeabody is and why he has not been posting as of late, he has some technical difficulties and will be back up asap.

    frenchmon
  • 02-21-2010, 02:20 PM
    audio amateur
    Damn, I hope someone does this for me next time I ain't posting for a couple of days :D
  • 02-22-2010, 03:28 AM
    manlystanley
    Thanks Frenchy. Mr P. is a huge asset to the group......
  • 02-22-2010, 08:03 PM
    BallinWithNash
    Yea, thank you for letting us all know .. Mr.P always has good advice
  • 02-25-2010, 06:30 PM
    Luvin Da Blues
    Now I'm getting a bit worried about Mr.P. Unlike him to not at least check in to see what's happening. I sincerely hope all is well.

    Any word frenchmon?
  • 02-25-2010, 07:17 PM
    jrhymeammo
    Yo P, I hope you'll be back soon, cuz I have a business trip coming up to Troy MO in late March. I'm hoping to bring some gear to play with. Can Frenchy join and should I bring anything in particular?
  • 02-26-2010, 02:12 PM
    frenchmon
    Yeah LDB's..... hes ok....he's changing providers as the one he was with are a bunch of local dead beats.

    frenchmon
  • 02-26-2010, 02:14 PM
    frenchmon
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jrhymeammo
    Yo P, I hope you'll be back soon, cuz I have a business trip coming up to Troy MO in late March. I'm hoping to bring some gear to play with. Can Frenchy join and should I bring anything in particular?

    Yeah what day?

    frenchmon
  • 02-26-2010, 06:36 PM
    Mr Peabody
    Hey! hey! hey! did I hear my name? Thanks Frenchmon for posting and thanks guys for the kind words.

    You really don't realize how things have monopolized until looking for an IP. It's either Charter or AT&T here. It's like both doors lead to hell, just pick one. Any way it's good to be back in cyberspace. I have a lot of updating still to do but I will see you all around.
  • 02-27-2010, 02:56 AM
    thekid
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Hey! hey! hey! did I hear my name? Thanks Frenchmon for posting and thanks guys for the kind words.

    You really don't realize how things have monopolized until looking for an IP. It's either Charter or AT&T here. It's like both doors lead to hell, just pick one. Any way it's good to be back in cyberspace. I have a lot of updating still to do but I will see you all around.


    Welcome back to your alternate universe.....
  • 02-27-2010, 05:22 AM
    Luvin Da Blues
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Hey! hey! hey! did I hear my name? Thanks Frenchmon for posting and thanks guys for the kind words.

    We were only worried that your kit was gettin' the proper love. :ciappa:

    Seriously tho, good to see ya back P.
  • 02-27-2010, 10:20 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    What?

    Who?

    Did I miss something?

    :smilewinkgrin:
  • 02-27-2010, 06:43 PM
    Mr Peabody
    Did some one not give Rich the memo again ?
  • 03-03-2010, 11:29 AM
    Hyfi
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Did some one not give Rich the memo again ?

    Yeah....uh...we are going to have to let him go to work on Sunday....yeah
  • 03-08-2010, 10:41 AM
    02audionoob
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Elizabethys
    http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1807/eek.gif Wow thats seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing ...

    Which part really piques your interest, Elizabeth?

    By the way...welcome to AR, newbie. You joined over 2 years ago?
  • 03-08-2010, 10:44 AM
    audio amateur
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by 02audionoob
    Which part really piques your interest, Elizabeth?

    By the way...welcome to AR, newbie. You joined over 2 years ago?

    'She' posted an equally bizarre post in another thread, stating it was 'interesting' just as she says here.
  • 03-08-2010, 10:51 AM
    02audionoob
    I wonder if Elizabethys here is the same as Elizabeth at Vinyl Asylum and Audiogon?
  • 03-08-2010, 10:59 AM
    Mr Peabody
    Looks like a spam recipe to me.
  • 03-12-2010, 07:17 PM
    TheHills44060
    frenchmon = peabody

    lol j/k
  • 03-12-2010, 09:57 PM
    Mr Peabody
    Yeah, now if I could just get my alter-ego to agree with me on all topics I'd have it made :)