• 10-01-2014, 09:59 PM
    stereorob
    Hello from soggy central Florida!
    Hi my name is Rob but folks call me Stereorob. Longtime audiophile / vintage stereo gear collector, borderline hoarder lol. I've been collecting old stereo gear for 20 years. With well over 100,000 pieces of gear in my experience I've seen heard saw and had a little bit of everything. Hope you guys like reviews, and score stories cause I've got plenty of them!
  • 10-02-2014, 10:05 AM
    blackraven
    Hi Rob, welcome AR.

I am looking forward to your stories and welcome your vintage experience. I have some vintage gear- A mint condition Thoren's TD-145 TT, mint Luxman T-110 tuner, Eico ST-97 tube tuner from 1964, Sansui's first tube tuner from 1962 which need a bunch of work and an old Technic's integrated amp from 1977.

FYI the AR site is a little funky do to hackers. It's not danger to your computer, its that posts look like they don't post or you will get a warning or error message. Don't worry as the post's go through.

Larry
  • 10-03-2014, 04:23 AM
    TheHills44060
    Hey Rob. I don't have much older gear other than a Pioneer receiver from the late 70's (will have to lookup model #) but I enjoy hearing the stories.