Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar

TAVE show, Toronto...anyone going?

Hey guys and gals. The TAVES show is coming up and I am wondering who will be planning to go. I would love to sign autographs for my fans here at AR. Feanor, how bout' it...carpool?

TAVE SHOW

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby View Post
    Hey guys and gals. The TAVES show is coming up and I am wondering who will be planning to go. I would love to sign autographs for my fans here at AR. Feanor, how bout' it...carpool?

TAVE SHOW

I would love to go to an audio show. Sadly my gentleman is having surgery 9/23 so I doubt it can happen for me. I would love the chance to hear a wide variety of audio equipment. Of course the chance to meet PoppaC and get his autograph would be icing on the cake.

Poppa any shows next year in the Spring that I could plan to attend?
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Well they cancelled AKFest this year as Grumpy was too ill to put it together. Perhaps next year they will try again but that was late spring I believe. We really should try to go to CAS.

You lucky devils...we get nothing here in St. Louis!
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby View Post

TAVE SHOW
    Hi, Chad. I just noticed your post today. Looks like a pretty good show.

I could be interested in going for the day; any day of the show would be OK I think. If we can use your car, I'm good. PM me.

Thread Information