Received the custom 2528 Mogami RCA to Split Dual RCA Insert Cable - Gold Plated subwoofer interconnects yesterday from The Cable Factory.
http://www.thecablefactory.net/index.php
Prior to the Mogami’s I also was using the Radio Shack Fusion cables going to the sub woofer amps.
The sound was deep and OK sounding but to me it always sounded a bit sloppy and boomy.
Which for a while assumed that was normal for a 15” sub with an XMAX of 20.5 MM.
But since recently swapping out all the other interconnects through out the system with the 2524 Mogami’s Previous Review and because there was such a dramatic increase in speaker control and dynamics!
I then decided to have The Cable Factory make me some for the subs since they did so well for the main portion of the stereo I was very much in anticipation that the Mogami 2528 cables would tighten up the bass…
I was correct.
The bass is now tighter and more controlled, where the kick drums sound like a kick drum not like a subwoofer speaker just pounding out a lot of air and vibrating the house with bass effects and the bass guitar sounds like a bass guitar, as it should.