AR Newbie Registered Member

Speaker Cable recommedation for Triangle titus Es

Any recommenations for bi-wire speaker cable for Triangle Titus Es speaker with Audio Analogue amp? Prefer a warm sounding one with good bass extension.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

You appear to be...

Quote Originally Posted by vanproffe
    Any recommenations for bi-wire speaker cable for Triangle Titus Es speaker with Audio Analogue amp? Prefer a warm sounding one with good bass extension.
    ...attributing qualities more attuned to active components and loudspeakers, even quite possibly to room treatments, than to wiring, particularly "bass extension"...Keep in mind, the published specs for your speakers bottoms-out at 60Hz, any further extension below that will require a sub. While it is possible to attenuate high frequencies, augmentation of bass by passive means is not really possible...Unless, of course, you mean the perception of increased bass due to the aforementioned attenuation of the highs.

jimHJJ(...it's just some FR tilt...)
    Last edited by Resident Loser; 12-07-2005 at 05:56 AM. Reason: additional info
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Thread Information