• 04-12-2006, 07:57 AM
    Kam
    the name of that online cable seller?
    i thought it was "blue..." something or other... (i could be seriously waaaay off, but that popped into my head) its that online cable mom-pop store that has their own custom wires they cuts to whatever length you need and whatever connections at the terminations and has really good prices too for their cables.... does anyone know what i'm referring to? i did a search and couldnt find it, but its been mentioned on the boards here a couple times as people have reccomended it.
    thanks!!

    peace
    k2
  • 04-12-2006, 08:33 AM
    Resident Loser
    Well...
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Kam
    i thought it was "blue..." something or other... (i could be seriously waaaay off, but that popped into my head) its that online cable mom-pop store that has their own custom wires they cuts to whatever length you need and whatever connections at the terminations and has really good prices too for their cables.... does anyone know what i'm referring to? i did a search and couldnt find it, but its been mentioned on the boards here a couple times as people have reccomended it.
    thanks!!

    peace
    k2

    ...maybe the second syllable or word rhymes with beans...

    jimHJJ(...used to be referred to as dungarees...)
  • 04-12-2006, 08:55 AM
    Kam
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...maybe the second syllable or word rhymes with beans...

    jimHJJ(...used to be referred to as dungarees...)

    bluejeans cables!!!! that's it! thank RL!
  • 04-12-2006, 09:51 AM
    Resident Loser
    Another...
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Kam
    bluejeans cables!!!! that's it! thank RL!

    ...satisfied poster!

    jimHJJ(...courtesy of yours truly...)
  • 04-12-2006, 09:51 AM
    JohnMichael
    Kam you might want to check out Alpha Core cables. They are available on line and I have been using the Alphacore MI 1 speaker cable and the MicroPurl interconnect with my NHTs and they work well together.
  • 04-12-2006, 11:05 AM
    Glen B
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Kam you might want to check out Alpha Core cables. They are available on line and I have been using the Alphacore MI 1 speaker cable and the MicroPurl interconnect with my NHTs and they work well together.

    I second the Alphacore cables for offering great value at moderate prices. Great customer service too. I used the MicroPurl and TQ2 interconnects in my system for a while before being bitten by the upgrade bug.