Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    AR Newbie Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    kenwood 107vr system control cord

    I am missing the system control cord for a kenwood 107vr. Does anyone know what this looks like or where I might purchase one?

  2. #2
    Chicago IL
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Chicago ,IL
    Take a picture of the back of the receiver so I can tell you which cord exactly to buy

    Usually there are 2 types of cords
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  3. #3
    Suspended markw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Noo Joisey. Youse got a problem wit dat?
    From what I could make out from looking at a picture of the back of your unit, it looks like a 1/8" mini-plug.

    But, what do you need it for? Do you have other Kenwood components of that same era that it might work with? Do you have other component sthat even have this jack?

    Remember, this is an old Dolby Pro Logic unit and while it might be useful as a standalone for it's intended purposes, I doubt it's compatible with other units.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts