Forum Regular

DH Labs Silver T-14 speaker cables............

Hello guys,

Someone familiar with these cables? I was listening them past weekend, and they really made a difference compared with Monster Cables. Awesome cables for the money. If somebody has experience with them, I would like to hear his opinion.
    Thanks,
    George,

Quote Originally Posted by dvjorge
    Someone familiar with these cables? I was listening them past weekend, and they really made a difference compared with Monster Cables.
    I'm a bit suprised at your post considering you have been on this board for nearly two years now. Don't you realize that there is no DBT certified proof of any sonic difference between any such overpriced cable and those made with common coathangers?

I have a pair of T-14s first used in my audio system and now in my HT. Send me a message and I will be happy to reply.

rw

Forum Regular
    I'm glad you let your ears decide, and did not listen to the montra of the meter readers!!!
    Now you know there going to say that you really didn't hear a difference, and the fact that you didn't DBT is a big problem. They will also tell you a lot of other mumbo jumbo, blah, blah, blah.

The problem with DBT is finding two blind people, no? Well, it is at least for me. Any way, I find that two deaf people actually work better, and there easier to find, go figure?!? They always can tell the difference, maybe it's the smell?

I personally have never listened to any DH Lab speaker cables, but I did like what I heard from their interconnects. They do have a good reputation for giving good benefits at a reasonable price, so enjoy!
    Remember, different isn't always better, but it is different.
    Keep things as simple as possible, but not too simple.
    Let your ears decide for you!

Forum Regular

well, believe it or not.......

Quote Originally Posted by E-Stat
    I'm a bit suprised at your post considering you have been on this board for nearly two years now. Don't you realize that there is no DBT certified proof of any sonic difference between any such overpriced cable and those made with common coathangers?

I have a pair of T-14s first used in my audio system and now in my HT. Send me a message and I will be happy to reply.

rw
    Hi,

I am one of those didn't believe too much about wire differences. Being oxigen free cooper with the right gauge I though it was right. But, after some tests comparing Canare cables, Transparents and DH Labs, I realized a big difference between them. It was even more between Monster Cable and DH Labs. The sound improved a lot in clarity, details, mid range and bass. So, now I know myself that cables do make a big difference. What do you notice? Are you happy with them?
    Thanks,
    George.

Forum Regular
    Hi, But, after some tests comparing Canare cables, Transparents and DH Labs, I realized a big difference between them. It was even more between Monster Cable and DH Labs. The sound improved a lot in clarity, details, mid range and bass. So, now I know myself that cables do make a big difference. What do you notice? Are you happy with the Thanks, George.

How did you conduct your listening test? Any controls for your biases that cannot be switched on or off? If not, your conclusions are unreliable and suspect for anything valid and meaningfull.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    I'm glad you let your ears decide,

No evidence of this. He made no mention of it being DBT. Then, it would have been only his ears making the decisions, not his eyes.

Now you know there going to say that you really didn't hear a difference,

How can anyone be sure that what he claims is reliable and factual? You cannot. It is highly unreliable actually.

They will also tell you a lot of other mumbo jumbo, blah, blah, blah.

You are confusing facts with flimsy, meaningless audio voodoo.

The problem with DBT is finding two blind people, no?

Actually, there are no problems if you are interested in reality, not fantasy land.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    Don't you realize that there is no DBT certified proof of any sonic difference between any such overpriced cable and those made with common coathangers? rw
    Finally you are getting it.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular

Oh, I forgot to say...

now you should team the DH Labs speaker cables with their interconnects.
    Now I like the BL-1 series II, but I really liked the Air Matrix!! Wonderful interconnect, really good, great sound!!!

Dvjorge,

I am happy with them. Click my moniker and send me a message. I will be happy to reply to it.

rw

Forum Regular
    Dvjorge,

I am happy with them. Click my moniker and send me a message. I will be happy to reply to it.

rw

I would be happy with them too for free I'd even ugrade for free
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular

Beware PETA

"Being oxigen free cooper with the right gauge I though it was right."

Aren't you afraid PETA or some other animal rights group will get after you? After all, exploiting all those helpless little electrons to do all that work for you while depriving them of oxygen seems awfully cruel to me.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrycraft
    I would be happy with them too for free I'd even ugrade for free
    If I owned some, I'd give them to you for free!

Forum Regular

Mtrycraft.........

Don't be mediocre. I don't care if you want to wire your speakers with hang wire or if you want to listen to Radio Shack speakers....that's your problem. Iam absolutely sure that those speaker cables I tested made a big difference for me, and your opinion doesn't count for me either. If you are happy $0.10 cables, enjoy them.
    George.

Forum Regular
    Don't be mediocre. I don't care if you want to wire your speakers with hang wire or if you want to listen to Radio Shack speakers....that's your problem. Iam absolutely sure that those speaker cables I tested made a big difference for me, and your opinion doesn't count for me either. If you are happy $0.10 cables, enjoy them.
    George.

I don't have a problem either, thanks. Enjoy your cables. Just be careful what claims you make about them.
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular

I thought

George.

I was replying to all the other posters under your thread?
    mtrycrafts

Forum Regular
    Remember dvjorge, interacting with some people on this page is a futlie endeavor. With some of then, there is no way to have an intelligent discussion, period. They know who they are, don't you!

sylmar, ca. in beautiful so cal earthquake country

nice of you wooch

to give such a nice, well thought out reply (replies) re the cd sound of the sony. i am so used to seeing dismissive/insulting remarks that usually dont contain any useful advice that its not funny. keep up the great assistance, i wish i had more patience. i usually tend to be MUCH more concise.

my experience with sony is my ns500v. seems to be a giant killer. it was cheeeeeep and the sacd sound is fine but the rbcd sound is better than any player ive had in the house. SO the enjoyment level went up in proportion to the number of CDs i have (a bunch).

my main squeeze is vinyl, i just came from amoeba where i snagged a RR-star of wonder for a buck. i also picked up a xmas present to be given to me-min/max by kraftwerk on vinyl. i wasnt going to ante up for that myself but its coming from my mother-in-law, in this case, a VERY nice lady.

keep it up, man!
    ...regards...tr

Thread Information