• 05-30-2004, 07:13 AM
    redstereo
    Geneva High Performance Source Cable Interconnect
    I have been using Geneva High Performance 1 Meter Source Cable Interconnect. The Geneva interconnect is excellent. The neutrality and detail is outstanding. Due to the fact I enjoy the Geneva interconnect so much, I have purchased 3 pairs. In my opinion, the Geneva interconnect is a "giant killer." Anyone that owns interconnects such as Nordost Valhalla, Synergistic Research, Acoustic Zen, and Siltech, should do an A/B test with the Geneva interconnect. The following is a link to information about the Geneva interconnect (description, diagram, and pictures):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
  • 05-30-2004, 02:01 PM
    Beckman
    ?
    You don't happen to be the one selling those cables?
  • 05-30-2004, 03:40 PM
    mtrycraft
    Quote:

Originally Posted by redstereo
    I have been using Geneva High Performance 1 Meter Source Cable Interconnect. The Geneva interconnect is excellent. The neutrality and detail is outstanding. Due to the fact I enjoy the Geneva interconnect so much, I have purchased 3 pairs. In my opinion, the Geneva interconnect is a "giant killer." Anyone that owns interconnects such as Nordost Valhalla, Synergistic Research, Acoustic Zen, and Siltech, should do an A/B test with the Geneva interconnect. The following is a link to information about the Geneva interconnect (description, diagram, and pictures):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Looks good. The price is right :)

Good thing interconnects don't wear out in my lifetime:)
  • 05-31-2004, 05:03 AM
    redstereo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Beckman
    You don't happen to be the one selling those cables?

I have no affiliation with Geneva. I am just wanting to let fellow audio enthusiasts know about an excellent affordable interconnect. I am extremely, extremely pleased with the Geneva interconnect. I will probably never use another interconnect. I just don't see how other interconnects could sound better, particularly to the justify the high cost of other interconnects.