Forum Regular

Audio Art, Fro-Zen Stellar Labs ICs

First of all, I feel bad that I keep asking for help and haven't offered any advice or help in any way to felow brothers in Audio, I try and do better I promise.

Question: Has anyone had any experience or knowledge of the above mentioned interconnects? There are both about $100 for a 1 meter pair. Needles to say, that's ultra reasonable. But when all the hype melts away and the fat lady sings ( or nice pretty lady) there's always these tradeoffs which are hard to live with. Then you loosen your wallet again, and get a famous cable. WOW! everything is back. I hope you get my meaning here.

Thanks

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    No I have not heard any of those cables. I do understand how you feel about buying wires and then down the road after weeks of listening you become aware of a characteristic that you can no longer tolerate. I was always switching cables until I bought my current cables. Once you find the ones that work best in your system and for you, you will know it.

Do not feel bad about not giving advice yet. No one keeps score.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Forum Regular
    I use the Audio Art IC-3's in my system and am very pleased. They replaced the VH Audio Pulsars which are also very good, but cost more. I continue to use the Pulsars in a second system. No experience with the other IC's you mention.

Thread Information