Titanic Mkiii 15"

Printable View

• 06-28-2007, 09:43 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    http://forums.audioreview.com/general-audio/monitor-dvd-23255.html

I need to know how you converted from composite or S-Vid to VGA...

I answered the best I could.
  • 08-03-2007, 10:35 AM
    hydroman
    BTTOTYWs

(Back to the original thread you whores! ) :nonod:

Dad and i finished the custom box using the plans at Parts Express for the Titanic. Simple, elegant, sealed.

I was ready to buy the raw speaker and then money got tight. Should be better soon & on order from PE.

I plan to stuff some pink (insulation) and assemble.
  • 08-03-2007, 12:07 PM
    kexodusc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hydroman
    BTTOTYWs

(Back to the original thread you whores! ) :nonod:

Dad and i finished the custom box using the plans at Parts Express for the Titanic. Simple, elegant, sealed.

I was ready to buy the raw speaker and then money got tight. Should be better soon & on order from PE.

I plan to stuff some pink (insulation) and assemble.

Pink insulation works fine - try to keep it 4 inches from the woofer at all times. You could use white polyfill, it's cheap and less itchy. Just line all the walls so they aren't bare - you can tweak it by changing the amount. I prefer less, some prefer more.
  • 02-11-2008, 08:55 AM
    hydroman
    1 Attachment(s)
    Woot!
    Its alive! Its ALIVE ITS UhLIIIIVE!!

Purchase authority was granted and i wasted NO time getting it from PE. They delivered quickly and i got down to it. I also used the Dayton peel N stick laminate veneer to match the mains. It was easy to work with and looks okay.

MikeG was RIGHT! This thing POUNDS! I could not be more pleased! Thank you forum-buddies for helping me!

I watched 'Stealth' and the sounds were incredible! The hair rises on my arms just typing about it...
  • 02-11-2008, 09:29 AM
    GMichael
    Oh, Very nice. Great work!

What's next?
  • 02-11-2008, 10:44 AM
    audio amateur
    Enjoy:!:D
  • 02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
    L.J.
    *cough, cough* BFD *cough, cough*