HFT Silver/Gold Fuses

Printable View

• 07-26-2006, 02:02 PM
    JoeE SP9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...obfuscate? Actually I rarely always do anything...in fact, most of the time I never do nothing...but...

I ruminate, perhaps delineate, in order to obviate...any rancorous debate. My manner, most sedate...a simple trait...can you relate?

It's when a spate...of the profligate... try to intimate, that I simply berate...I will demonstrate, that they are quite incohate...as all words can mean more than just one thing...

Contradiction? I simply presented two possible interpretations of the phrase, however...sometimes I might instigate and delve into applications most abstract...

jimHJJ(...and that's a fact, Jack...)

I think you missed your true calling. Are you related to Jack Kerouac or maybe James Joyce?:ihih:
  • 07-26-2006, 02:45 PM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeE SP9
    I think you missed your true calling. Are you related to Jack Kerouac or maybe James Joyce?:ihih:

I do not think he is related to James Joyce due to his use of puncuation. Of course some have said he is a difficult read much like Joyce's "Ulysses".:ihih:
  • 07-26-2006, 04:54 PM
    JoeE SP9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I do not think he is related to James Joyce due to his use of puncuation. Of course some have said he is a difficult read much like Joyce's "Ulysses".:ihih:

I was thinking about that difficult thing.:ihih:
  • 07-28-2006, 06:57 AM
    bfalls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MOON
    I use the Isoclean after market fuses, they do improve the sound a great deal, they seem to make the most difference in the amp, were tallking HUGE difference.

In a cdp and pre the difference isn't quite to the extent of the results when one is placed in the amp, however the benefits are quite worth it.

I haven't used the Hi - Fi tuning fuses yet , but did compare the Bussmans to the Isocleans, no contest, the Isocleans blew the Bussmans away!

Hi - Fi tuning fuses? Doesn't this imply fuses change the original source. The best you should hope for is transparency, getting the signal through the component from input to output unaltered. How do tuning fuses work? Do you purchase a set with incremental values, different materials, different types (yet another tweak)? Do silver 1.5A fuses compensate for muddy lows? How about a nice 2A slo-blo to time align a stubborn tweeter? Maybe combinations, different types and values to construct a time-aligned, phase-compensated fuse arrays. I can see the calculations now. BTW, do gold fuses have the values stamped on the ends? How does the stressed metal at the connection points affect the sound? Would a long-grain OFC base for the gold-plating sound better? I can believe fuses may make a change in the sound, but whether the change is better is a matter of opinion. That's what makes audio so great. Many different system combinations, all sounding great---to us.