Suspended

Cool Positive-Feedback Review on IsoClean Audio Grade Fuses.......

The word is starting to get around about these AMAZING fuses..... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue22/isoclean.htm

Pat
    Forum Regular
    ......and you sell these, right?. You are using this Forum to pawn your goods off on newbies hoping they will fall prey to your advertising.

Are you afraid of saying anything on Audiogon? Maybe you are afraid the boys over there will shred you to ribbons......

DUDE......Try another way......
    Have a good day.....Sez' Pat
    Denon 685 Receiver & 2900 Player, Sonographe 120 Amp, Klipsch RF7 Speakers, 2039+ svs Sub, 10gauge solid core copper cables

Suspended

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    ......and you sell these, right?. You are using this Forum to pawn your goods off on newbies hoping they will fall prey to your advertising.

Are you afraid of saying anything on Audiogon? Maybe you are afraid the boys over there will shred you to ribbons......

DUDE......Try another way......
    I do not get it that you all think that I'm a SALESMEN......all the products that I posted here I really own!.....I'm not trying to sell anything! I see everybody else here talking about the products that they are using......get a life....................

Pat
    Forum Regular
    Thanks for the tip on the Isoclean fuses.I may give them a try....at $25.00 bucks a pop and If it makes a difference it will be certainly worth it. Now to figure out if my receiver and/or amp uses them.

I use spikes, $2.00 concrete pads and a $10.00 coil of 10 gauge electrical wire for cables from Home Depot and it definetly makes a difference in the sound of my Klipsch speakers.

I am thinking about trying weights on my DVD player because when the discs are spinning I can lay my hand on top and it vibrates like crazy.
    Last edited by Pat; 11-26-2005 at 11:34 AM.
    Have a good day.....Sez' Pat
    Denon 685 Receiver & 2900 Player, Sonographe 120 Amp, Klipsch RF7 Speakers, 2039+ svs Sub, 10gauge solid core copper cables

Quote Originally Posted by Soundideas
    The word is starting to get around about these AMAZING fuses..... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue22/isoclean.htm

Just ordinary fuses that have had the endcaps flashed in gold and marked up WAY beyond their worth.

The review conatined no measurements to back up the claims being made. Geez, there should have been something measureable: less resistance, better overhead in the amp, SOMETHING....yet the author provided nothing other than his supposed good word.

-Bruce

Thread Information