Forum Regular

Michell Small Tenderfeet vs. Vibrapod Cones

I'm looking for something to use under my CD Player. My first option was a set of Audio Solutions Cones & Discs but the cones are backordered indefinitely. The salesman at Music Direct recommended Ceraballs but they're more than double the price of the Audio Solutions combo. That's 4 CD's!

I'm considering a set of Michell Small Tenderfeet coupled with a set of Quadraspire Floor Protective Discs or a set of Vibrapod Cones either by themselves or coupled with a set of Vibrapods.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Bill

AR Newbie Registered Member
    A little late maybe but, I have used the Vibropods under a CD player (Adcom GCD 700), no apparent difference but I limit volume with regard to the neighbors.

I also use Vibropod cones under a Rega turnatable. Now that works! I think it has a lot to do with the fact the table can move (slip and slide) on top of the ball bearings. The price can't be beat.

Jef

Quote Originally Posted by BillB
    I'm looking for something to use under my CD Player. My first option was a set of Audio Solutions Cones & Discs but the cones are backordered indefinitely. The salesman at Music Direct recommended Ceraballs but they're more than double the price of the Audio Solutions combo. That's 4 CD's!

I'm considering a set of Michell Small Tenderfeet coupled with a set of Quadraspire Floor Protective Discs or a set of Vibrapod Cones either by themselves or coupled with a set of Vibrapods.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Bill

Thread Information