The Audio Critic E-zine [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Audio Critic E-zine

Pat D
02-16-2005, 07:23 AM
The Audio Critic is now back as an E-zine. Lifetime subscription is only $12.95. I just signed up this morning.

The editor of The Audio Critic, Peter Aczel, is crusty and opinionated, but they give good information.

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/cwo/Home/?id=3

plextor guy
02-17-2005, 08:36 PM
I think I received a total of three issues for around a 40 dollar subscription. Great mag editor, horrible business man.

musicoverall
02-18-2005, 12:55 PM
The editor of The Audio Critic, Peter Aczel, is crusty and opinionated, but they give good information.]

The 10 Biggest Lies in Audio was a hoot! But I suppose they're merely responding to an audience with likewise preconceived notions on the subject... preaching to the choir, as it were. No different than the subjectivist mags on that score. But hilarious nonetheless as are most cranks that go too far off the beaten path... which includes many subjectivists as well.

But I was surprised that they actually listened to the speakers in the other freebie article. My memory is a little hazy but I remember them to simply measure the gear and discuss features??? Have they changed?