Purely Selfish and OT: 100th post [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Purely Selfish and OT: 100th post

tentoze
12-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Now what?

Swish
12-21-2003, 06:30 PM
So now you're a regular, eh? I've never kept track of my own posts, but I see this forum does it for you. I'm now a "junior member" or whatever they call it, but I'm sure it won't be long until I reach the highly coveted "regular" status, especially if I keep typing inane responses like this one.

tentoze
12-21-2003, 06:40 PM
So now you're a regular, eh? I've never kept track of my own posts, but I see this forum does it for you. I'm now a "junior member" or whatever they call it, but I'm sure it won't be long until I reach the highly coveted "regular" status, especially if I keep typing inane responses like this one.

O no, I won't need the Metamucil anymore.
:eek:

I have a handful of second- wave year end comps that yer prolly gonna be subjected to in a week or two.......

EZT is damned good!. Guess I have to come up with a new comp to showcase some of this stuff...............

Swish
12-21-2003, 06:48 PM
O no, I won't need the Metamucil anymore.
:eek:

I have a handful of second- wave year end comps that yer prolly gonna be subjected to in a week or two.......

EZT is damned good!. Guess I have to come up with a new comp to showcase some of this stuff...............

Plus I just made post #65. But seriously, I love hearing new bands, so I'll look forward to it. Let me know if I can send you something in return!

-Jar-
12-22-2003, 07:35 AM
tentoze man you've been posting like a rabid banshee or something..

I gotta keep up.. everyone freaking knows I'm a regular, but still.. it's nice to see those words!

-jar-

dld
12-22-2003, 02:19 PM
i see no o tehrs posting so I'll chime in. Congrats Tentoze, you show thru perserverance that "regular" status CAN be acheived. We have thought for a long time that it was just myth, but now a former Newbie has arrived. Again, congratulations, you are an inspiration and we shall strive to acheive that elusive goal.

tentoze
12-22-2003, 03:05 PM
i see no o tehrs posting so I'll chime in. Congrats Tentoze, you show thru perserverance that "regular" status CAN be acheived. We have thought for a long time that it was just myth, but now a former Newbie has arrived. Again, congratulations, you are an inspiration and we shall strive to acheive that elusive goal.

Others beat me to it. And I didn't really think I posted very much- I really DO have no life.........

:p

dld
12-22-2003, 09:04 PM
I'm jus funnin witch ya while I aimlessly post anything trying to get out of newbie status. # 43

Dusty Chalk
12-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think "has a" instead of "is a" every time they read "junior member"?

Slosh
12-23-2003, 12:48 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think "has a" instead of "is a" every time they read "junior member"?

Mine is its own entity. I'm just along for the ride :)

NP:WWCOHWWG?

edit: D'oh! I told Jr. to let me handle the typing!