Help Wanted [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

Jen Lopez
02-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Please help..........

I want to update my home theater system and I have a budget of $4000.00 for a new AV receiver and speakers. I like receivers from Denon, Yamaha, and Pioneer in this order, and speakers from either Miller & Kreisel or Paradigm Or a receiver and speakers from any another reputable manufacture. I will appreciate any recommendation you can offer.

Thank you very much for your input.
J. Lopez

PAT.P
02-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Please help..........

I want to update my home theater system and I have a budget of $4000.00 for a new AV receiver and speakers. I like receivers from Denon, Yamaha, and Pioneer in this order, and speakers from either Miller & Kreisel or Paradigm Or a receiver and speakers from any another reputable manufacture. I will appreciate any recommendation you can offer.

Thank you very much for your input.
J. Lopez
Denon ,Yamaha ,Onkyo.Harman/Kardon are great receiver I made a mistake in buying a Sony now saving for one of the above.As for speaker the list could go on and on.I like Energy ,Paradigm ,Axiom and the new Dahlquist .I have some of these my towers are Dahlquist Qx9 and my next pair would be another pair but the QX10A you could check in Canada at www.audioshop.on.ca they do ship in the US and have a great sale on Dahlquist and Energy speaker and receiver .Pat.P

Dale M
02-07-2005, 10:53 PM
I think Most people on here will tell you to listen to any and all recievers that interest you within you price range and buy what sounds best to Your ears. What He or She likes may not be what sounds best to you. I myself have an H/K for my home theatre and I love it. Try to listen to Both the reciever and the speakers together. The speakers you like with the reciever you like,, Good Luck
Dale M