Hidden Songs (Gathering, Souvenirs) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Songs (Gathering, Souvenirs)

Dusty Chalk
01-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Hey, did you know there's a hidden song on The Gathering's Souvenirs? No, not "A Life All Mine", there's another one -- short, about 2 minutes -- before the first track. When I EAC it, it says "PREGAP", but by judiciously rearranging the CUE sheet, I managed to burn myself a copy without it being hidden (I also edited out the space before "A Life All Mine". It's pretty cool/weird. Anyone know what it's called? Anyone else heard it?

Any others?

Yes, I know about the one on the Super Furry Animals disk -- I finally heard it -- it's pretty cool, too.

And yes, I also know about the one (two, really) on the X-Files album.

Jim Clark
01-30-2005, 06:34 AM
If it's "Phantom Power" then I have all three of those albums and have never heard the hidden tracks. It will make for an interesting project this afternoon. Thanks for the post.

jc

Slosh
01-30-2005, 08:43 AM
If it's "Phantom Power" then I have that album and have never heard the hidden track
The SFA hidden track is on Guerrilla and it's before the first track. You don't need a computer to hear it. Just select the first song on any old CD player and hold down << (not l<<).
Phantom Power doesn't have any hidden tracks but the DVD version does have some easter eggs.

Jim Clark
01-30-2005, 09:02 AM
The SFA hidden track is on Guerrilla and it's before the first track. You don't need a computer to hear it. Just select the first song on any old CD player and hold down << (not l<<).
Phantom Power doesn't have any hidden tracks but the DVD version does have some easter eggs.

Well that's not so bad since I'm one of the oddballs that didn't think much of SFA anyway. Thanks for the information since it probably saved me some time.

jc

Dusty Chalk
01-30-2005, 01:03 PM
I think the third one I was thinking of was Songs In The Key of X (as there are about half a dozen "X-Files albums", so just saying that was pretty vague).

Link (http://www.eeggs.com/items/2028.html)