Is this place even turned on? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is this place even turned on?

Davey
01-29-2005, 02:12 PM
You know, they should just turn out the lights on the weekend and lock the doors. Put up the "Gone Fishing" sign :)

Jim Clark
01-29-2005, 03:24 PM
You know, they should just turn out the lights on the weekend and lock the doors. Put up the "Gone Fishing" sign :)

Actually, he left too.

jc

Swish
01-30-2005, 08:17 AM
and you need to get one! :D Hey, I check in often on weekends, but I rarely post because I don't have very much to say (until you meet me in person!). I only come here to glean info on the latest and greatest cds available on the indy scene, dontcha know? I was a sponge in my former life....

Swish

Troy
01-30-2005, 10:09 AM
try rubbing it's shoulders and nibbling it's ears.

Davey
01-30-2005, 10:59 AM
try rubbing it's shoulders and nibbling it's ears.
And Swish Baby tells me to get a life!

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger
Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger
Everyone

That's why I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so....

MindGoneHaywire
01-30-2005, 01:13 PM
I lurk a lot but don't post as often as I'd like. I've been listening to the Beck thing constantly. Not a bad song on it. Also the first Fela album, Madeleine Peyroux, and some other usual suspects. My wife & I are moving in a week or two so I've had to pack everything up, but I do have most of my collection ripped to my hard drive...but it's not really the same. I'll be incommunicado, I think, for a period, but I'll be back. I should be up & running until at least the end of this week tho...

jasn
01-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Just lurking through.....thought I'd say hello.

(I'm an old Vapors fan, BYW. I picked up the double album CD of their 1st two a couple of months ago and have spun it several times)

ForeverAutumn
01-30-2005, 02:14 PM
I pop in on the weekends too. Usually just a quick stop on my way to another purpose (currently, I'm on my way to checking the movie schedule). But you're right Davey, it generally slows to a dead stop here on weekends.

tentoze
01-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Weekend's over for most folks, but it's still early out here on the left coast and Willard Grant Conspiracy's Mojave sounds fine to me about now.

jasn
01-31-2005, 06:39 AM
Glad to see the weekend's over and we're all back to our chatty selves...;)