Where do I find a simple calculator on my computer? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Where do I find a simple calculator on my computer?

hershon
01-26-2005, 04:48 PM
I can't seem to find the simple calculator on my computer. Anyone have any idea where to look? Last time it was under Accessories- now I can't seem to find it. I have XP. Thanks

Woochifer
01-26-2005, 04:51 PM
The calculator's right there in my accessories menu and I use XP as well. You should probably go into the control panel and go into the Windows setup. There's an option there for adding or deleting accessories.

hershon
01-26-2005, 04:58 PM
For all I know maybe I deleted this or something. Is it under system tool s and what is the exact heading? Thanks
The calculator's right there in my accessories menu and I use XP as well. You should probably go into the control panel and go into the Windows setup. There's an option there for adding or deleting accessories.

ericl
01-27-2005, 03:17 PM
that's odd that its not in your accessories folder. The name of the application is calc.exe and it is found in this folder: C:\WINNT\System32. If you right click the calc.exe in that folder and drag it to your desktop you can make a shortcut. you can also go to start:Run and type calc.exe.