A/V Furniture? Cabinet? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A/V Furniture? Cabinet?

ThreeDHomer
01-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Ok, I currently have a Sanus Rack and TV Stand, and love it. Very slick lines, and cable lines to reduce clutter, but am now moving and the wife wants something with doors. What a nightmare. Is there a company I don't know about that will have a TV-A/V Rack that will hold the appropriate equipment and a Center Channel?

Thanks!

Worf101
01-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Go to AudioAdvisor.com

Take a look at the numerous racks and such they have on sale. Got both my Sanus rack and my Salamander set up through them.

Da Worfster :cool:

paul_pci
01-26-2005, 03:47 PM
I would also think that your local (higher end) TV/Audio stores would have a decent selection. After all, they usually sell the racks their equipment is sitting on.

Lensman
01-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Ok, I currently have a Sanus Rack and TV Stand, and love it. Very slick lines, and cable lines to reduce clutter, but am now moving and the wife wants something with doors. What a nightmare. Is there a company I don't know about that will have a TV-A/V Rack that will hold the appropriate equipment and a Center Channel?

Thanks!

You could also try www.standsandmounts.com

plextor guy
01-30-2005, 09:14 AM
I bought a larger house recently and needed some furniture. I stumbled on a World market in my area. They have a lot of hard wood furniture imported from India and Thailand. What makes it standout is that it is solid hardwood at prices average people can afford. If you've shopped for furniture lately, you'll know how much you can pay for veneered fiberboard and worse. World market has some media cabinets that might be what you're looking for.

http://www.costplus.com/costplus/action/public/products?categoryId=2